AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Feel like screaming again..I've gotten my new DSLR less than 2 months..
N now a newer version of it is releasing this year..
The specs are so much better..
500 D is considered as entry level for DSLR; while 550D is claimed to be Baby of 7D.
OMG!!Why don't they leak out this news a bit bit earlier..
http://www.dpreview.com/previews/CanonEOS550D/
Well, another timing problem..
Fine! I shall be just contented with what I've..improve on my skills n get a better lense should be prioritized now..
Changing 2 cameras in 1 year (year 2009) is way too much.
Stop thinking of switching to a higher end DSLR *Whack myself hard hard*
By the way, side track a little..
I think it is true that girl tends to spend when they are not in a good mood..
Somehow it makes the girl (me) feel better with getting new stuffs around..
I'm someone who will never be related to perfume goodies..
Guess what? I've just gone to check it out last week and purchased it online during the weekend..Woohoo!~
I'm attracted to For HIM fragrance more than For HER. I tend to feel that gals' perfume suffocates my nose senses. I guess I'm just weird. I even think of getting a guy's perfume for myself but it doesnt seem appropriate. XD
Settled down with DKNY Fresh Blossom =D
The content shows that it consists of a blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine.



1 comments:
male perfume suppoed to attract female and female perfume suppose to attract males, so makes sense why you'd like male perfume
Post a Comment