Good Good Luck is coming back to me..
I'm starting to feel like..I'm surrounded by the lucky aroma once again..^^
I just wish this light n easy mood will continue to spread around me for quite awhile to compensate back the super negative feelings I have been going through for months!
Just bought a Logitech Z-4 speaker by accident..haha! Wasn't intend to buy anything when I tagged along to Harvey Norman just now with my friends. The price was slashed by half! OMG!! N I've just done a short research online this afternoon. With all the temptations and persuasion from my friends, the speakers are now in my room ^^
My shopping list is still a long one.
I still need to get a better camera lense, camera bag, flash, cooking recipe book, more ram, ... etc etc..
OMG! *Ka-ching* My pay from summer research is not sufficient for all these expensive hobbies..
Should I work part-time this semester? *Hmmm...*
Side track a bit..I'm so hooked up with the song "Today was a Fairy Tale" played in Valentine's Day! N I'm lovin' my speaker




1 comments:
happy that u're happy again!
it always gets worse before better :D
Good days are such a blessing!
Post a Comment