Life has been pretty easy-going.
There is vast difference between before and after design submission.
No more force/area = pressure.
I've total control of what I want to do, when I want to sleep, where I want to be (hmmm..within Melbourne only..boo~)
I'm still enjoying this care-free privilege..n now I really think that late papers are actually a blessing ;)
Even though there are things that bother me..
Since I could not change them anymore..just pray that everything will be alright..n it won't be as bad as what I've in mind.
Nevertheless, I think I will really miss all the studies moment.
Even like now, apart from planning the holiday trips..I can sense that I started to feel lost as to what/where/how my future is going to be.
Gonna keep reminding myself that 我是幸福の、持續微笑:)
N same goes to you, who is reading this post!
一、一大早被闹钟吵醒
说明还活着

二、不得不从被窝里爬起来上班
说明没有失业

三、收到一些短信或吃饭聚聚
说明还有朋友想我

四、听别人的话有时刺耳
说明还有人注意你

五、衣服越来越紧
说明吃得还算营养

六、总想出国去看看
说明生活还有追求

七、很想休息但没批准
说明还有一定位置离不开你

八、看了这个文字还能发出会心的微笑
说明你是快乐幸福的



3 comments:
thanks for sharing this.
i think i need to print this out and paste it on the wall in my room as a reminder :P
*smiless*
and i need to talk to u!!!
lost touch for so long ahh T.T
and and i scroll down to see the date when u post 100days to penang then i count count, not in pg during dec ahh?? huhu i can take leave lehhh my senior told me my group doesnt hav files in dec! tot we can plan sth T.T
Hehe. I guess all of us need reminder of how blissful we are. :)))
Veg!!! Msn me when u r online. (I'm always appearing offline nowadays)
Don't T.T~
Tell you a secret...we can plan things :P
Miss u~~
Post a Comment