Not ready

After 4 years of torment, THE day that we have been working hard for is coming tomorrow.
It was like just yesterday that we're working extremely hard for our final year design project, research project, assignment, burning midnight oil...etc
Couldn't believe that I'm gonna graduate as a Chemical Engineering student with honours.
I guess I'm really a lucky girl on earth to be able to graduate with 1st class honours.(Don't get me wrong, I'm not boasting here k)

Thanks for all the help throughout the years.
There are too many who have offered me help. It will be hard to list out all the names.
I definitely wont be able to do it alone.
Thank you to you know who you are!!! I sincerely mean it!!

I'll be leaving Melb in 10 days time.
I thought I wont be missing Melb a month ago.
N I'm terribly wrong about it.
I...don't feel like leaving so soon......=(

I'm not ready to attend my once in a lifetime convocation;
not ready to leave Melbourne yet;
not ready to be an unemployed.

1 comments:

zerowindez said...

Congratulations on graduating with first class honours! Found your blog by googling for Dr. Lan.

I used to be a Monash student before transferring elsewhere. :]