At first I wanted to come back silently..LOL
Cz I feel that I needed a rest and also I've quite a few tasks/issues to do/think about.
Guess that didnt work out.
Met up with primary sch friends once I touched down.
I've actually come back to Msia on the last day of 2010.
Mind you, my new year was not spent on the airplane.
Haha. That's the response of most people when they heard that my flight is on 31st.
It was an early morning flight. I would not wanna celebrate the brand new year on a flight even though that would make it more memorable than ever. :P
It was the 1st time I actually spent my 31st in KL.
As we have the self conscious that we have passed the age of playing around with sprays and foams, thus we tried to avoid the congestion traffic (cars and human-being).
Nothing fascinating about it though. Fireworks watching overlooking Petronas twin tower and KL tower on level 12 of the apartment we stayed. Half of the fireworks were blocked which was kinda wasted.
Hmmm..Guess I really don't have a clear mind of what to blog.
Haha. Looking at what I've already typed, it deviates a lot from the original purpose.
Again, I'm at the cross road of choices and decisions.
Once again, I'm being myself..being indecisive about the future.
Where I want to work? Msia? Singapore? Aus?
Should I still proceed with PR application??
There are several things that have been bothering me..
I just had a super weird dream this morning.
I dream that I was having a proposal to do a Master/PhD. =S
It is about a study on growth of microorganism (small plants) in water and dry land.
I even can see the images of the growth across 2-3 weeks lifespan until they decompose.
Really very very strange. The reason that it is strange is because I've never come across such experiment/images at all.
Now I start to wonder if deep inside me I wanted to do that doctorate degree.
But this is something that I rejected strongly after my summer research and research study during one of the semester.
Hmm..I was told that I might have been working on the wrong research projects..as in those were not within my interested zone.
=.= Why on earth would I have such dream..I don't wanna have one more thing to think about *Fainted*
Regarding PR application, I do not know whether I should.
The application rules have gotten stringent..i.e. Pharmacy, Accountant, Mechatronics Engineer are not on the list anymore.
The rules would be tighter after July 2011 as the IELTS results required must be band 8 and above for each individual test as compared to band 7 currently.
Which mean..I'm eligible to apply in favour.
*Sigh* But I would need to take IELTS for the 2nd time or maybe more judging from my super lousy English.
*Scream*
Why is there so many things to think about?
Friends are getting job offer one by one. I'm still at the point of confusion.
Study life is really much better without all these worries.



0 comments:
Post a Comment