Smurf The Movie


Wakaka~
Have you smurf yet? XD
I bet the earliest you could, is on 1st of Sept. Lalalalalala~

Just watched smurf yesterday, for FREE.
By the way, I was so close that I didn't get to watch.

It was given as free redemption with the newspaper cutting coupon from The Star dated last Sunday.
It was a chaos outside the cinema yesterday due to poor planning from the organizers.
Didn't want to pinpoint whose fault was it since I do not know what happened internally.

Went at almost 7.30pm, the queue was super long already.
But thanks to the chaos, else would not have redeemed the second last 2 pairs of tickets.
Imagine the frustration for people who has started queuing up since few hours ago.
Luckily the disappointment was not as great on our side in the end.
Since it's the last few tickets, the seating was extremely bad, first row in the cinema. @@ My first time in fact. 哭笑不得

The movie is 'smurfingly' awesome.
I have been eager to watch this since months ago when I first knew about it.
The blue little creatures are so adorable, so cute.
Mr. Clumsy is the cutest ever for anyone that behaves the same.
It might not be a superb great movie that is comparable to Captain America, Transformer etc etc.
But it is definitely worth watching! The warmth, loving touch from the movie.
Do Smurf if you have the time ^^


#La La La La La La Sing a Happy Song
La La La La La La Smurf the Whole Day Long
*Dance*
Next Time You're Feeling Blue
Just let a Smile Begin
Happy Things Will Come to You
So Smurf Yourself a Grin
La La La La La La Now You Know the Tune
La La La La La La You'll Be Smurfin' Soon#

P/S: Thanks for the newspaper cutting and your kind patience. :P

0 comments: