For Steve - 4S

Come across this post on Facebook and I feel like sharing


"Steve Jobs, considered one of the most visionary Americans of his generation and the cofounder of Apple computers, died Wednesday. Apple's board said in a statement that Jobs died "peacefully surrounded by his family," but did not give a cause of death, although he suffered from pancreatic neuroendocrine cancer for years. He was 56. Jobs cofounded Apple in 1976 with his childhood friend Steve Wozniak. In 1984 Apple launched the famous Macintosh computer, and Jobs went on to buy Pixar from George Lucas during an 11-year absence from Apple. During Jobs’s second tenure at Apple, he introduced OSX, the iPod, the iPhone, and the iPad—all considered revolutionary innovations. In 2004, Jobs announced he had a rare form of cancer, and in 2009 he was forced to take a six-month leave of absence. He returned, but health issues led him to take another leave at the beginning of 2011 before he eventually resigned as CEO in August. Apple released a statement Wednesday night saying they had "lost a visionary and creative genius" and "his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple."

Now you know why the latest phone was named I Phone 4s, and not I phone 5, cause it means "For Steve" 4S... Wonderful man, wonderful creations shared for the world

Written by Potter SamLeong"

Very well written.
I like his/her thinking.
I was quite annoyed by all the accusation that most people have made on complaining there is no launching on iPhone 5. It's annoying because the entire page of my Facebook main page was all about this no. 5 non-existence.
I could understand that might come out due to disappointment.
But again, Apple never promise anything about a new iPhone 5.
It's all rumor that created by humans.
Imagine if nobody has started off with saying there could be an iPhone 5, how the new iPhone 5 would look like, will you guys get so disappointed with it?

Human's greed is never satisfied.
Human complains, regardless of good/bad.
Worse still, human has no sense of empathy. Selfish!

Right now, after knowing the loss of Steve Jobs', people are still relating it to the reality of no iPhone 5. =.=
*sigh* It's pathetic. If you are in his family's shoes, your loved one is gone. But what people care is only the product invented. How cruel.
Please make sense with it. The inventor does not owe you a new product, you should actually be proud and appreciate what he has done on the revolutionary which might has indirectly sacrificed his health and life.

*tsk tsk*
I'm not a super fan of Apple, nor I am anti of Apple's products.
But just couldn't bear with this insulting human behavior.

RIP, Steve Jobs.

0 comments: