
Jz back from Eric's Up Close Concert at Disted College..
Have fun n enjoy there..Hehe
Went together with Pling, Phaik Yin n Beow Ling..
Initially still thinking of going or not..A bit lazy..A bit sleepy..A bit moody..
Meow intended to go..So Pling also forced to go..Then I also being threatened to go..Then I tarik PY as well..=P
Met them up at Pulau Tikus Market..Waiting Meow n Pling to finish their "MOI"(porridge)
This pic is taken by PY,trying on my new K800i..Though Meow knew that PY's gonna take photo on her, she still opened her mouth so big XD..According to PY, she said she sensed that I've changed hp few days ago when she's taking her shower..Do u believe in her?I asked her to guess when did i change my hp..But she couldnt get it right..LoLx..
We went to Disted in Pling's car..Her parking skill is as 'good' as mine..Hahax
Then she pointed to me which's "Sexy"..Erm..For your information, "Sexy" is a guy..N he doesnt look sexy to me..This nick is given by Meow..Meow's taste is a bit weird..Ha!
When we entered the multipurpose hall, there's jz a few people sitting inside..At 1st I still thought that there gonna be a lot of Eric's fans..hrm..Less people is not really a bad thing though..
PY n Pling berebut-rebut to kaji my hp..Since PY will be leaving earlier, so let her kaji 1st lo..If not later she complains to her "Jawa Mee", then ma cham..LoLx
Digi is the sponsor for this mini concert..
So we get some freebies from Digi..the only useful thing inside is the balloon..

Meow's blowing the balloon..
Then here came the photo session..I'm not photogenic at all..But 3 of them are good at camera..
We took some inside the hall..N some around the college compound..
Really got nothing better to do d..
Pling cooked porridge with KK..They really got a lot to pat..They talked till KK's phone out of credit then only end the conversation..Phone back from NZ..Geng~
We even make a star with Eric's face inside..Meow's finger cacat..XD..
Know which one is my finger?My finger is the longest in the photo..hehe..

to be continue...
Upcoming is the performance part..N something unpredictable..



4 comments:
wow you got a new phone?
k800i somemore *envy* lol..
how did you get it?
a reward or just a random purchase of your parents for you?
Haha, SO, finally you meet.. "SEXY"..
ya i agree meow's taste is VERY weird.
dunno how she defines "sexy" la..
she cannot be the judge for beauty pegeants that's for sure haha..
wow KK phoned back from NZ? They are so ngam key can chat for so long? Pling's really sociable. can click almost with anybody.. GENG!!
and i love how you end this post with suspense..reminds me of our form 5 sastera..haha..
make my "sum yuk yuk"... eager to find out what's unpredictable..
wa, you went to see eric!~! XD
aee? got 5 hands...tot 4 oni??
faster post da nx blog!!!!
huhA
Cy...Thanks for ur compliment..
I was jz too tired to continue the blog..That's why end it this way..Hahax..Nice also..Can create suspense..
Mew..U got one hand only,is it?Lolx..
I'm lazy to blog d la..AIhz..will continue whenever I got mood la..
Eric makes me think of Eric Tan Yoong Kwang
Allah....
Swt....
Allah S.W.T.
lol....
no offense to any muslims.....
Post a Comment