Rainy Day + Monopoly + A Visit to Leela's hz

Jz now was really scary when driving from college back to home..
Actually my class ended at 3..
But feel like going to the Physics extra class due to my terrible results..
Moreover it was raining..I didnt bring my umbrella..
So I thought that it might stop raining after the physics class at 5pm..

I've one hour of free time as I dont have class from 3-4pm..
Went to DSA to play Monopoly..
Hahax..These days many people visit the DSA more often than ever..
As Leela's absent on medical leave for the whole week, we've at least one free hour everyday..
By the speed of playing n technique to gain more profit, u would noe that these guys have been playing this game numerous time..
It's simply amazing..
Even auction also being carried out in the play..a bit swtz..
By 20 bucks, u can own a land..
N they also cooperate with one another, try to earn money n dominate properties together..
When come to the time when hotels are built everywhere, they even cheated by selling all their assets to their so called partner by one bucks..This is done as a precaution if they were to step on any hotel n they can declare bankrupt without losing any assets..Cheating one huh..
I cooperated with Wee Hean..N shard the profit together..hrm..I was really broke initially, my money was not even a 2 digit number..All thx to Wee Hean who asked me to use all my money for building hotels..Crazy huh..
An hour later, I need to stop to attend Physics class..So I duno what's going on after that..
I did ask Xiang Jie to play the part for me..But I saw him leaving soon after I left..
Tomorrow only ask the others ba..
Aiya..Not important..It's just a game..But I think they shouldnt play in this way..It's all about skills in cheating..It might happen in reality..Bu4 Ze2 Shou3 Duan4 in order to success..

About the Physics class..Apparently, Mr Leong teaches better than Ah Choo..
I was quite attentive in class..Though after sometime I will be distracted by some thoughts..
Perhaps this is an extra class that I'm willng to attend..So I'll concentrate when the lesson is going on..
This is like what happen during my high school time..
Sometimes, it's not because of the school teachers dont know how to teach..(Well, undeniably, there are some teachers really dont know how to teach..)
But we still take tuition after school..
We will pay more attention to something extra..where the stuff we need to pay extra n we will feel that it's better..
Extra means better?
Ha!It's not necessary la..
Anyway, there are people who think that Ah Choo teaches pretty well..Erm, I dont agree with that but not gonna argue on this..Different people have different understanding skills..N my is poor..So I need a comprehensive explanation..N not this u all should noe, so I'm not gonna elaborate one this or go find out urself..

After the class, it's STILL raining..Oh gosh~It's even heavier than 3pm..
But I could not wait any longer..If not after the office hour, it will be damn traffic jam at Green Lane..
By the time I got into my car, I was completely wet, except my hair..>.<..Cz I used Hun Seang's newspaper to cover my head..So it's like useless for covering..What for to protect the hair from getting wet..Swtz
After using tissue to wipe up, only I started the engine..
Woohoo~It's so misty..Hardly see anything..
Hun Seang was like kinda scared of me..
Kept asking me to stop by the road n let him to drive..
Dont confide in me huh..
Aiya..Drive slowly will do lo..Nothing one la..
There was a bus when passes by my car, it splashed the water with mud onto my screen..
That time really couldnt see anything..
Both of us jz screamed..Hahax..Outside the car was misty..Inside the car was another misty..(Hrm..My mum jz told me need to press something in order to clear the mist inside the car..)
This was worse than last Tuesday..Today it was like the whole PG was pouring heavily..As if the island was gonna sink(Haha..Not to that extend..)
BUT it's raining everywhere..
Normally I spend around 15 minutes to reach home..
Today..Plus fetching HS home..I used 40 min only reach home..
Muz put my umbrella into my bag d..Dont wanna become luo4 tang ji again..

Oh ya..Visited Ms Leela during lunch break..
Before visiting Leela, we went to Tesco..Swtz..They broke my record for I never go to Tesco in PG before though it has been commenced on business for 2 years time..
Aihz..1st time jz wasted like tat..Go there for the fruits n McD..Swtz..Well..Jz Pretend that I never go before..Kaka~
Leela is still kinda weak..She stll cannot climb the stairs..She got no voice to talk also..Though kinda hate her last time n even now, but still sympathize her..Jz went through appendix operation..N get lung infection soon after the operation..Sigh..Once human enter certain age, all sort of sickness will come along..
She greeted us with a smile on her face..But still cant hide her tiredness..
Well, her house is cooling..The environment is nice too..Sth bad is that heard that there are many stray dogs in the area..
Hope that she will get well SOON..
But guess she wont come to college so soon ler..She seems to be so sick..
Our Chemistry still need the help of hers..Sigh..When she comes back, dont know gonna have how many replacement classes on Chemistry d..Cham cham

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

driving when it's raining heavily is really dangerous.... if next time it rains heavily, wait for the rain to 'slow down' first only drive..... biar lambat asalkan selamat....

seems like i'm the only one left who didn't visit leela.... where does she live?

Unknown said...

Jalan Taylor or what..
Near Trinity Church..
I dont really know how to instruct the road..But I noe how to go..
Ask the others to tell u ba

Anonymous said...

oo...
turn left after trinity to enter the road between srigim n trinity church hor

Anonymous said...

oo...
turn left after trinity to enter the road between srigim n trinity church hor

Unknown said...

Ya..then turn right on the second road..that road is called taylor rd..
But I'm not sure abt the address..
I jz know which one it is..Didnt notice the number..It is beside Christina's house..