Step Up

Sigh..I didnt wanna blog today
But Bao Xing forced me to post due to his boredom..Swtz

Crapz

Hrm..is Okay la..as I've got nothing important to do..


Went to watch Step Up just now
Quite nice especially if u r interesting in dance genre



N I started to understand why Prisci is able to watch the movie in the cinema for 6 times!!!
During the movie, a little gurl beside HunHao raised her legs n hands n started dancing overthere..
Hahax..They bet that this gurl gonna go learn ballet or any dances in few months time
Even Wei Jie also kept on asking us to attend dancing classes with him
He kept repeating that this movie is nice whenever he saw any friends after the movie
He's so funny..

Hrm..Frankly. I think this movie is only great with the dancing part;
when the dancing stops, the other part seems like not working so well..
It's just mainly to show off the dancing skill rather than acting technique..
But the audience will enjoy the show whenever the characters were taken to the dance floor
Though it's quite stereotype, but who cares..all the while the movies for the time being is mostly predictable.. we get amused by the dancing steps and enjoy it will do..
Somehow..I feel like "Honey" is better than "Step Up"..
Hahax..maybe the characters in Honey look more handsome n beautiful?Well..the storyline is better built up than Step up la..
But still..both looks tempting for me..

The lesson I get from the movie..
Or it's kinda like the theme of the movie?..
Every second chance begins with a first step.
It certainly works for the characters in the movie as the script is written by people
But in life, will it really happen?
No idea..It never really work on me..Or perhaps it's just not working right now..
You never try, you never know..this is what I believe..
Even if it failed, at least I've tried my best..
It gonna be a small

7 comments:

blushstar said...

Hey gal... yea, i definitely agree that Honey is better... the dance moves, the storyline... specially love the final dance =), real cool and good

Wah... you guys go watch movie didn't ask me out... sad la =(

Haha, anyway, YM, enjoy your hols ya... juz relax, live life cool!

Anonymous said...

lol..din expect you will really put lidat =.= but nvm la .. it IS partially true =p but u sendiri say kenot force mia...now masi like forcing me 2 comment nia >.<

hmm cant imagine how 2 dance while sitting down...especially since the seats r quite close together =S

aha it does try to show the inequality between the uptown n downtown .. people..but then honey mia of course better la..n in step up it's more to breakdance more than ballet de...despite wat they showed in the beginning lolz...but but in honey the main character did not perform in the final dance so....haha =p at least both of them r better than take the lead la...mayb cuz it's based on a true story dat it's kinda..different..

lol dats the theme i think..saw it sumwhere in the poster b4 =) yea...it's smtg like both sides hav 2 er.. ta4 chu1 the 1st step..in trying n forgiving lolz..hence dancing =.= old theme though =p

hha finished my 1st comment 4 u liaoz ^^ tataz...

Unknown said...

PQ:
haha..Not that i dont wanna call u out..But then u have watched it d..So I guess u wont wanan watch it again..Or u intended to do so?..hahax..DOnt sad la..will ask u out next time..Well, I've just told u the following plan on the phone..*CHeers*

BX:
I didnt force a..Depends on how u look at the situation..Haha..Forcing without mentioning..Hehe..Skill leh..Since u have ur 1st comment here..keep it up..Haha..

Hrm..3 of us got the same taste..Not bad not bad

Unknown said...

Bao Xing claimed that i reply his comment in jz a few lines..Blekz..I duno wat more to comment ma..

Erm..Got a few siao kia go watch the movie again today..They are really mad d..Hahax..

Anonymous said...

wa..another hint that i need to post more comments ar =.= haha...really ma >.< hmm?lol so many movies to watch ar @@

Anonymous said...

what is honey.... why macam everyone oso watch b4 one... dan saya dengar pun tak pernah dengar b4...

sankochan said...

me also what ding ding... i also dont know what's honey... oh!! priscy watch with me step up on her 6th time!! She suggested than we all ok! After the movie only she say she watch 6th time liao!! AYOYO!!! It's cool~~~