For dragging the post about my aussie trip for so long..
It's not that I dont wanna blog abt it..
It's jz that I dont have the enthusiastic to do so..
I would rather crap here than write about the journey to aus..
The trip was okay..
Ha! You would wonder why didnt I use a greater word to describe the trip but jz okay..
Sigh..I also dont know why..
This holiday is kinda busy..
Busy?It doesnt really sound right..
Jz that I dont have much free time at home..
Went KL and Aus..N going to KL again tomorrow..
There's quite a number of dramas n programme awaiting me to watch..Cz they actually accumulated when I was away..
So when I'm free, I will be watching from one to another..
Maybe this is why I dun feel like blogging..
Cz I dont have a peace of mind..
A lot of dramas await me to watch..
N the stupid, unfinishing household chores..
Whatever it is..
I may or may not blog it in the future..
Just hope that i can get back my blogging mood which somehow disappear to no where
Maybe when the time i got totally nth to do..I'll blog it..
Cz it is kinda a lot..8 DAYS journey!!..
N I dont know how to do a summary well..
Anyway, I'm getting so old now..
By the time i wanna blog it, many things will slip away from my brain..
Dont think i will be able to recall everything..
This might be a good news..
One thing i can tell u abt the result of the trip is that..
I've become darker with more fats..
Oh dear..
Hopefully things will get better before this saturday..
Alumni night is on!!
The dress is settled sometimes ago..
but..Sigh..Still cant find a pair of nice shoes..
Where on earth can I find that reasonable price and pleasant design, fitting pair of shoes?
Been searching for so long..
I'm kinda fussy with shoes perhaps..
But I really hope to find the type I like..
Nvm..Still few more days to find..
Maybe i will find them at KL..
But last trip went to a few shops n nothing struck me..
To make it clear..The motive of this coming KL trip is
To find out more on Uni thingy though I duno whether my UAI will allow me to get into the course I want or not..
The results will be out next week..scared scared..
Sigh..Better dun think abt it so much..It's fated..
Off topic d..
Hahax..
I want my bloggin' mood back..



6 comments:
jia you jia you blog blog XD
i (we) wanna see!!! XD wahahaha.
enjoy kl..and also prom XD
have to do household chores? jia you jia you XD
aiks..U r mew or wow?
Both kah?
Are u the one i met jz now?or u r not?
Hahax..
I dont want + U d la..I got enough of oils(fats) d
lol...
really so much lipid ar?
all accumulated in ur adipose tissue?
if u're to write as detailed as the genting trip, i cant imagine how long it will be and how long u'll take to finish the blog... hahah
anywayz... wish you good luck and health... aiks? why suddenly wish ppl good luck and health... nothing la... saja syok nia... haha... i luan lai one ma...
Hahaha..Now cant recall so much d..
See the way i have to get the word "pelican" also so hard d..u would noe that kind of long post is not that possible..
U run fire d..huhu..
Luan luan wish ppl..
3.39am..!!!!
So 'early'..Grrr..Ask u to sleep earlier one..
Bor tia wua..Huh!
huhu....
u 9.40am not yet sleep ar? :P
wah!? you manage to find the shoes! And it was beautifully cool~~~ Mai kin chiong~~ ;)
Post a Comment