At Last!!
The worries are over..
HSC results came out at yesterday 3am
while the UAI was released at 6am (Both malaysia time)
I didnt follow the majority ppl stay awake and wait for the results..
I went to have my sweet dreams rather than torturing myself waiting the time to pass..
For me, I dont think that it is necessary to wait..Cz no matter what time u check the results..Few hours earlier or later..The results will still be the same..
But when others knew their results when I was asleep n asking about mine when I woke up..That really freaked me out..
I didnt plan to wake up at 6 to check my results..
But somehow I woke up automatically at that time..
Biological alarm..Funny, right?
However, I just continue sleep all the way till this morning..
Have enough sleep then only face the scary part..Hahax..
When did I become such happy-go-lucky person?
Just checked it an hour ago..
Well..It is okay..n is certainly better than what I expected..
Dont ask me abt my UAI..
All I can say is I've passed the minimun requirement to enter Monash engineering course..
Woohoo~
I know most people score like more than 95..But I'm joyful enough d..Seriously..
N I'm happy for all my friends getting such good achievement..Well Done!
Going to college to certify the results..
Cheerioz~



1 comments:
UAI sucks!!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment