Actually planned to go last Monday but was postponed because of unplanned..
We finally made it just now..*Winks*
Thanks to Ben n Felicia for organising this..
We had 21 people playing all together..Cool right compared to the one planned last week..only got about 10 ppl..Though I don't know many of them..Hahax..
So obvious..Two tall two short..
Huhu..Btw, can u see rock climbing behind?
Anyway, she went to change after she reached la..If not, I have no idea how she gonna move around
After a long wait, finally get to the battle field..
Before that, we need to pay full attention to the briefing given by Torshio Chan..
If din listen to all the safety precautions, we might become "hui3 rong2" or even blind..huhu..
But when u r being shot, u wont feel anything good in them..
Only the paint and the pain..
Before the game..Mask on..Sock off..Switch off..
After the game..Mask on..Sock on..Switch on..
Mask must always be on when in the field..
This are the things that need to be done when get into the paintball field..
N then the battle started!!
All together we got 3 rounds in total..
Blue team VS Red Team
Then later on is a 3 versus 3 battle..That's really cool..Full of excitement..
Jamie is the 'man'!!!..LoLx
Blue team members are Ben, Ding Yang, Jia Ren, Hun Hao, Shen Liang, Gweedy, Huihui, Jamie, Lingwei and Sarah.
Red team members are Hun Seang, Jonathan, Kyloon, Wee Hean, Wei Jie, Xiang Jie, Bee Hooi, Felicia, Hui Ting, Phooi Sin and me.
Well, all the detailed descriptions u can get from the link below..
Hahax..I don't think I can describe the actual scene as good as Xiang jie..
So just refer to his blog n u will get to explore our experience..
But one thing to advice u is that..the blog entry is real long..Hahaha..
If u r free n patience enough, u might be able to finish reading..
Good luck then..=)
http://chronophysicist.wordpress.com/2007/02/05/paintball/
What I can do is only post up more pictures..
Hahaha..I noe most of us are lazy to read the blog..
Xiang Jie got lots of feedback about long post last night..
It's not easy to write till so detailed la..So should really give him a round applause..XD
Haha..The socks are not removed la..No pellets inside as well..
The person incharged are very strict in this..They're very concerned on the safety precaution..
After this, we went Wood (Kayu) for dinner..
It has been such a long time since I last been there..
I guess the very last time is few days before college ended..which is in Oct..
Few months d..Woohoo..Again, time flies..
I miss the Unity fried rice also..
Jz miss college days la..
That's all I guess..
This will be the last few times to hang out together..
Arghh..Feeling gloomy again..
Gonna miss all these soon or later..





4 comments:
you said u didn't pay attention but u can still rmb quite a lot of stuffs from that briefing.. haha
too bad cant take the picts of the battle.. or video haha
else would know what it's like in there
so overall guess u enjoyed it..
if you enjoyed it then it shud be worthy of yr money la..
sometimes it's better to not kira so much =.=
haha
and don't be gloomy again la
we prefer to see the rosy cheeks yimui who's always laughing and smiling...:)
Haha..Yea..was unable to record video..
It is quite dangerous to do that..They wont allow also..
My muscle a bit ache now..>.<..
Long time din move my hand hand leg leg d..XD
Wanna try the laser shooting kind tat Lala told us be4..See when got chance n money la..Hahaha
N if I'm going to write the whole thing, duno will take me how long to do it..Luckily got XJ..Hehe..Made my blogging job a breeze=)
That guy briefing us was not Bonus??????? Are you joking??
Gosh they look EXACTLY the same lar (101%)....their size, face and even the way they speak!
Just couldnt believe it....if u didnt mention it in your blog till now i also wont know... i always thought he was Bonus... didnt know his clone was briefing us... aikz... my zhu yi li very char
Hahaha..Serious..I also duno..Until the time he gave us his name card..Then I reconfirmed it with Ben later at night..Confirm that he is Torshio..XD
Post a Comment