Goodbye Rhian~070207

Went to airport to send Rhian off yesterday evening..
Time is really flying fast..

Before that, King Sen and I went to Mew's house first to settle the gift for Rhian..
Oh yea...We made a gift for her..
Hehe..Not costly at all..But "xin1 yi4" is more important, right?

This is not the first time doing such a thing..
Hahax..I still remember what I've done for Adrian until whole night din sleep then went straight to the airport last year..In the end, he can't view the

video clip cz i din convert it to WMA format..Hehe..So blur la me..Will give it to him if he goes KL to find me

during his holidays back from Russia..Hiak hiak..

K..Back to Rhian..
So this time we made something simple but meaningful..
Mew did the most part la..Hehe..
It's my idea n she did the practical part..XD
We gather all the dedications from her friends n 'family' as her gift..
Then put inside the bone box..Hahax..

Forgotten how many people have contributed for the dedication..
There should be quite a lot of same handwritting inside..XD..Cz most ppl are unable to go to the airport to send Rhian off..
Wonder how did Rhian feel like when she's reading through all the dedication..
Muz be very touched?Miss all of us here?
Hahax..No idea..
But I know she certainly felt hard to leave her hometown..n all her family and friends n her dog..This applies the same to everyone that will be leaving soon ba..

We bertolak later than da planned time..
N this caused King Elvin to wait at the bus stop for half an hour..
N he kinda blamed me for that..
Sobz..I've mentioned that we will give him a call when we're heading to his house..
Aiya..Nvm d la..Perhaps he was too 'sum kap' to go to the airport..XD
We understand that..Don't need to let it out clearly..Aiks..I jz mentioned it..Hahax..
K la..I apologise for that..Shouldn't let King wait for so long..N perhaps there are some miscommunication in between..

There was quite a big traffic jam on our way there..
Work n school released hour wat..Our mistake to drag till so late..
We finally reached airport at 6.30pm?Later than that I guess..
Then rush da other 3 huhues n 1 huhu fella to finish up the dedication outside the arrival hall..

Don't wanna let Rhi see us..This is to give her a surprise..XD
But I guess she knew it earlier on ba..
She saw the box in Mew's webcam in yahoo..XD..
Have to bear in mind d..Yahoo webcam can be viewed by anyone..huhu..

177011Y(Beng Hoong) took the longest time to finish a piece a dedication..>.<..
So difficult to write sth for ur niece, Rhian huh?
Or most probably his mind is clogged with someone else..Kakaz


Finally at 7pm, we went to meet Rhian..
Seng Yong was there at that time also..
The atmosphere there was kinda weird at that time..
All of us was basically like don't know what to say..
Trying to lighten up the atmosphere..huhu..Dun like da gloomy mood..

Then here comes the photo session..
Mew Rhi Dolph with the bone box..XD

Wanted to snap Ke n Qun he2 zhao4..
Not success at first..
Neway..In the end, with the project idea..we managed to snap it..
Hahax..There's so many cameras..Like taking pics of celebrities..
Flash light flased non-stop..
With Kyloon's Son DSLR camera..add on the grand feeling..hahax..
Ya la..The flashlight is so damn strong..Made till my digital camera seemed so small..'zi4 bei1' nia

Group Photo

Random one..Penghuhu looks so cute inside..LoLx..XD

Face da camera with their backside..probably becoz they got photo phobia..huhu



| View Show | Create Your Own | Playlist
P/S: Still lack of one photo--Rhi n King Sen one..Not with me..Is in Cheryl's cam..Will upload it asap..Pai seh ya..

N time jz passed extremely fast..

You know...To me, Rhian is indeed a very strong gal..
She still managed to put on her sweet smile till the moment she went into the departure hall..
N she moved really super fast..into the immigration section..
She didnt even turn back to look at us..
But this is understandable..
If I were in her shoe, I definitely will feel more 'bu4 she3 de2' if I look back at all my friends n family..

Now is indeed the airport season..One is leaving after another..
Right on top of the list..there are Lala, Edmond, Pei Hua, Rhian, Felicia, Pingoo, Cheryl, Xiang Jie, Wai Che, Kyloon, Huihui, Jia Ren, King Sen, Hun Hao, Mew, Wee Hean..
Whoa..Really got a lot..
But I wont be able to send most of them..Sobz..
Will be in KL..attending orientation..*Sigh*

All of u must take good good care ler..
We will miss u all much here..
Muz really keep in touch..Don't wanna lose contact due to the distance apart..
If all of u also get urself a blog, then will be wonderful for sure =)


After sending Rhian off, we went to have dinner together at Good All(the food court opposite PCGHS)..
Cracked a lot of jokes there..Especially Apom(Singular) n Poms(Plural)..huhu..
I've got no idea why is it so funny..But jz..it is..simply..FUNNY..
Penghuhu really got the talent to make ppl laugh with simple words..
Meanwhile, King also has this ability..But not many ppl heard it when he mentioned it..
ROFL..Whenever I see apom now..Sure remind me of this night..
This is not called apom..but Poms..Manymany poms..XD

Magnets given by King Elvin as gift...
Each of us got one..So there should be got 7 magnets altogether..
Thanks a lot..U are indeed the sincere huhues..


That night..there is also a voting session going on..to vote out the Top 3 sincerest huhues..
This got nothing to do with me..
So to be fair, I become the judge..Hahax..
Actually is kinda like I nominate myself as the judge..XD
The results are out on the same night online in Yahoo Messenger..
The Top 3 sincerest huhues go to..Mew>Rhi>King Elvin(The ranking goes according to the order..meaning that the champion is Mew!!!)..Lolx..Congrates yea..
Anyway, the votes are private and confidential..So dun ask me to enclose the votes..

----------------------------------------------------------

Wahahaha
I have got a good news here..
Mew is not flying on the 12th..
She has postponed her flight to 21st!!!!
Yay Yay!!~
Well, U can say I'm mad now..hahahahaha..
Cz I kept smiling..
Meaning that Mew will be able to celebrate CNY in pg n I also will be able to send her off at the airport..YipEE~

Oh ya..another thing is that..I'm able to log on to allocate + account of mine d..
Can choose the preferred timetable d..
Hehe..So much of the good news..

Things are getting onto the brighter side..Hehe..
Hopefully things coming by are gonna be as pleasant as possible..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks so much!
really touched leh. i put that present on my desk since i arrived XDXD erm..i hou chi didnt yi ci guo read all XD
it was really a great day, though really reluctant and miss all of you so much. miss all those fun in penang. Hopefully can have it again this year end =D yay! XD

(hmm..actually im using downsatairs computer XD erm..at the same time..im waiting for my laundry XD i think..finito washing half hour ago XD belum collect..wahahah XD and here..the aircond so cold XD)

really...erm..yi qie jin zai bu yan zhong (mji correct or not XD paiseh paiseh XD) i'll try to online and come back here when i think of what to say XD paiseh..duno how to express at the moment XD

Sincerely, thank you soooooo much XD appreciate everything~

all of you gotta take goody care o~ jia you jia you. May all your dreams come true^^ full support from me ya..hehe.

hmm..wanna wish yimui, happy birthday again XD hehe.

love ya~

Unknown said...

Yea..Hopefully we can continue the fun when all of us get to gather again..

Thanks for the wish n best regards to u..=)

Anonymous said...

huhu....miss those days back in pg so much!
mui, ur last post was a month ago wor... so busy in monash ar XD let's jia you! XD

Anonymous said...

huhu....miss those days back in pg so much!
mui, ur last post was a month ago wor... so busy in monash ar XD let's jia you! XD

Unknown said...

Nah..Posted one d..hahhaha..
Duno where has my blogging mood gone..huhu..

See la see la..Will try harder..

U faster come back la..Then wont let u fly to Melb anymore..Hiak hiak