End of ALL Internal Assessments

Jz had a presentation on Project 3 for ENG 1020(Eng. Structure) last Friday..
N it indicates an END for all the Year 1 Semester 2 internal assessments..
Jz that it's not quite a happy ending..
Anyway, it's over..so jz let it be lo..

Probably there wont be anymore similar project in future if I were to pursue in Chemical Engineering..
Things that I gonna involve in will be only reports reports n reports..=.=
N some fluid flow or heat transfer project maybe..
I duno if I'll really like it but for sure I wont hope to be involved in circuits or dynamic stuffs..
So narrow down n left with jz a few options..
Sigh..The moment I think of I'm gonna study Bio again..I felt so depressed..
Yea..U didnt see it wrongly..Chemical Engineering in Monash requires the students to take BioNano for their 2nd year..It's not an elective n u dun hav a choice..it's made as a CORE subject..
I was quite stunt at first n still cant really accept the fact..
I was isolated from Bio for two years n I've to push in all the facts again next year..So pathetic..
For ur information..I really really really dislike Bio..
I would rather study history than that..
U might think I'm crazy but this is me..
I dun feel anything fun about looking deep into human's structure or plants or bacteria..It jz doesnt interest me..Instead, it gave me a big headache..
How happy I was the moment I submitted my Biology paper during SPM..Thought that I'm immuned from this subject forever..Sigh..One word-Naive!!

Nothing much can be done..
Unless I transfer to other uni for the same course..
Or choose other stream in Engineering..
Or even quit Engineering..Hoho~

But as far as what I've in mind..only the first possibility could happen..
N its kebarangkalian is kind of low..
Would going Taylor be a wise choice?
If Si Keat never mention about that, I won't even consider about that I guess..
Even if I get exemption for some subjects over there..still I dont think I'd go over..mostly due to Financial constraint..although studying in UK is jz 3 years..but have to bear in mind that 3 years of engineering is not recognise by the board of engineering in Msia..Still have to continue with undergraduate master after completing the degree..so it didnt fulfill my main aim to save on the tuition fees..
Well, I'm not thinking of transfering to other uni jz to save on money but to solve my interest problem with Bio..
Hmph..I dun think it is worth to cause so much problem especially to my parents..
N it's not like I've the ambition to work in UK or partial with UK standard of studies..I'm jz a kind of person that would want my life goes simple n easy..
For now, I'll jz stay back Monash..n see what the future would bring me to..

K..enough of that..
Feel so tiring when thinking about all these..
Didnt intend to blog about this..but jz wanna share free n easy mood during this weekend plus Raya holidays..

*Tuning back my thoughts...*

Well, so glad that all the internal assessments are over.. ^^
If not I wont get to enjoy my Raya holidays..not to mention sufficient rest..
Without any doubts, I'd have to be stuck at uni or somewhere having discussion on projects..This kind of life really sucks to the fullest..
Can u imagine it? It's a holiday but u have to work extra for u have one whole day of free time..

Currently in love with the free n relax restful life that I've having..Hehe..
While relaxing, have to get myself warming up..It's time to prepare for final..
It's coming up in two weeks time..No joke..It's awfully soon!!!


A short note for myself...


Yi Mei,
As U clearly noe, U r not someone that born with a genius brain..
U couldnt always do well like the others by having last minute study..
So Work Hard n Study Smart before regretful thoughts creeping in ur mind AGAIN..
A number of times of failure doesnt mean that U wont get to excel..
Stop comparing urself with the others..each individual is different..
U dun deserve to live in such a torturing life..
Though sometimes stress can boost up ur determination but jz dun be too over..
Must believe in urself that U can do it..
Gam-be-teh!!

0 comments: