OSK's 19th Birthday ^^

Hey Hey..Finally here's an update..after almost a month..
Gosh..It's so dead when finals are around..
Anyway, I'm not gonna grumble abt how badly I've done for my exam n how torturing was it to go through that 3 papers n still left one more to go..Bla bla Bla..

As stated above, this is gonna be a BiRThDaY's post..^^
Whose birthday??
Tada!!Ans is Mr. Ong Si Keat's birthday..LoLx

Well, we actually jz had our Electrical paper this afternoon..
N it was tough..Sob..I've a bad feeling that I might.....*Finger crossed*
Having a birthday fallen on the same day as exam..Would lady luck be more on his side?
Let's jz hope lo..hoho~

K..back to the topic..

We went Wong Kok in SS2 for the celebration at night..
The number of ppl there is..1,2,3,...,7!!
Er..I guess that's quite a decent number right..

N something unpleasant happened..
We're late!!
We actually let the birthday boy waiting for us instead of we reached there earlier n wait for his arrival..
Aiks..So cacat..
Can sense the unhappiness from the msg n also when I saw him..
Sorry.............Hmph..This is the Nth time I'm apologising le..
Huhu..Cant stop feeling bad whenever I think abt it..
But I guess SK would be kind enough to forgive n forget right..Hehe

Da main purpose of going to Wong Kok is to get the free gift..XD
For people going Wong Kok on their birthday would receive a free drink..
Hoho~ U might be thinking.."Ceh..It's jz a drink..Nothing also wat.."
NO NO NOOOOO!!! U r so wrong!!!!
Yea..It's a drink..but the size would be out of ur mind..

SEEeee.......Here is the prove!!

Believe it or not? Da glass is as big as SK's head..Hey no!It's even bigger..can store his head inside leh..XD

Need comparion?


Small head SK + Nai Cha feat. Big head Jon + Greeny Drink

Need more to compare? ROFL



Still dun have enough? Need more, more n MORE?


Kay..Enough of nai cha..=.=
A bit too obsessed with photo session of nai cha
How could a celebration without a cake, right? Hehe
Make a wish..Make a wish........................May ur wish come true =)

Hmm..what else..
Oh yea..It was a camwhore night for the 3 gals..Keke..
Well, what do u expect us to do there when u guys where talking abt games n sports..
We've nothing to voice out leh..
Hehe..So u guys enjoy the talk n 3 of us jz enjoy being siao-poh =.=

So much for the celebration..n the clock strike 12..hoho..
SK's is one year older le..Finally join in the 19th group..
But I'm quitting sooooooon..Oh no..So old =.=

K..Time to comment abt the nai cha..
Well, it's impossible to finish the whole jug especially if everyone of us also order our own drinks..Luckily I'm smart enough not to order 1st..hehe..actually I jz duno wat to order la..

n HEY..I CANT fall asleep that night..Sobz..
All thanks to that BIG FAT nai cha..
I've totally forgotten about it..I cant sleep whenever consume over a portion of caffeine or tea..I'm jz the same as my mum..
N there..I bear the consequences on the bed myself..Trying so hard to sleep from 4 to 6am..n Dang!!~ I'm awake at 9am n couldnt fall back to sleep..Ish Ish!!

Lesson learnt: Never consume too much of nai cha..Free things always wont bring total goodness!!

If u r still insist on going for the free nai cha on ur bday..
Please remember to bring along...
1. Identity Card - proving that u r the bday gal/boy on that day
2. Minimum 6 people
3. Consume at least RM30
Lolx..U dun expect to receive big, free gift without consuming a little at the place ba..Wong Kok is not that dumb k..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! the drink is soooo BIG!!! i thought u're using photoshop to edit when i first saw ur display pic in msn hahahhaa wow...did u guys finish the drink? XD