Short Update

Jz a short update..

Finals are over..Finally all the insufficient sleep n stressful life come to an end for a period of time..
Summer break is here..n it's a looooooooooooooong one..3 months plus..Still unsure of how am I gonna spend it..probably go grab a job..To earn some pocket money n also fill up my empty holidays before I start to rot...Anyone got any suggestions or recommendation?Do feel free to let me noe yea..

N I've jz moved out from my hostel (Sunway Monash Condo)..N currently at my aunt's place in OUG..LoLx..Going back PG at the end of coming week..So see ya people in PG then..
Really exhausted after a night of packing on friday n a day of moving out on Saturday..
Thanks a lot to my aunt n Max for helping me out..Appreciate it a lot..Thanks~~~
Oh ya..wanna comment abt the protest made at KL or Dataran Merdeka in specific..Causing all the jam around Federal highway n other part of the road which led way to the protest..Spent about 5 times longer duration on the road than normal journey..
They could actually turned a 4 lanes highway into a single lane one..really brainless..Seriously, the road block didnt help at all..Aihz..Do they use brain to think? I doubt....

Really wore out d..jz back from 'yum char'..N I guess I'd jz call this a night though the night is still quite young =.=

Oh yea Oh yea..Will blog abt Gweedy's bday when I've the time..^^

Enjoy ur holidays for those having holidays now..
N GOOD LUCK to those taking exam especially STPM..Gambateh

0 comments: