Here comes my 1st post for December..LoLx
Hehe..Been ages huh..
Sorry peeps..That's all I could say..
I have got enough of complains..
BUT..It's not like what u all hav in mind..
I'm not playing every single day till I abandoned blogging larh..=.=
Have been working..n got tired when I was home..So..cant really blame me for that..
When I reached home, all I could think of was jz..tired tired n tired..Rest needed!!
If I could get some nice massage or spa service, woah..that would be the nice part..
But sadly, I could only hav those in my dreams..so sad huh..
Anyway, I've dumped my job..LoLx..
For ur information, I WAS a promoter at PDI Concept Store in Gurney Plaza..
LoLx..Last Fri was my last day of work..Supposingly I need to work till after Chinese New Year in Feb..*ROFL*
I jz dun hv enough of determination..though I'm okay with it now..
But I still prefer to be a lazy worm at home for the holidays..I still havent really get to relax n enjoy the sien-ness at home..
I keep on get to hear that my fellow friends were going through the summer break with boredom n all..But I hope I hv no regrets for deciding to resign from the job..
If not I might be regret when I hv to miss out all the fun n sweet memories with friends..
See..Friends are so much important in my life..
LoLx..That is part of the reason or u can name it as excuses..
Say all u want for my laziness la..I dont mind as long as..I'm happy now ^^
Right now..
I can sleep all I want without worrying that I would be late to punch my card for work..
I can watch drama, online chatting as much as possible without having to think of I need to sleep early..
I can hang out with friends anytime n anywhere without being restricted by the job..
Life is so beautiful right now..hehe..
However, I gonna say bye bye to my new camera-to-be n ODM watches..n stuff I planned to buy after getting the salary..*Sigh*..
Goodbye darling DSC-T200.. I'll see u in dreamland=.=..
This is my choice.. I cant blame on anyone..



0 comments:
Post a Comment