Unlike last year, we were in such a big group n went bistro together..
LoLx..My first attendance to bistro..
To refresh ur memory, can refer to the archieve..Hahax..
Here's the link..
http://dolphworld.blogspot.com/2006/12/xmas-eve.html#links
A phone call arrived in the early morning of xmas eve..
LoLx..It wasnt really that early..Just that I was still indulging in dreamland..^^
Ken Khye called me up..inviting me to his BBQ party..
So..means that I wont be lonely lonely, staying at home le lo..XD
Hmph..BBQ party must be quite a trend recently I guess..
Jz had a BBQ gathering with my primary frens (Pai seh..still havent blog about it..Stay tune..=P)..n here comes another Christmas BBQ..
And of all, BBQ requires most energy n effort for the preparation as well as cleanliness..
Well, I guess that is not sth I should be so concern about..My job is jz to EAT!! Wahahaha~
After stuffing our stomach..here comes the mahjong session again..LoLx..
Addicted to it since the gathering last week..XD
Anyway, I'm still new to it..Won by luck I supposed..Hehe
Played halfway..Kena stopped by KK's mum..
The adults have planned us with some games..=.=..
It's about those guessing game that u often watch from the entertainment show on tv..
Hard to believe that we actually play together despite there are quite some age gap in between..
Near 11pm, we went BED at Bellisa Row for countdown..
The reason which brought us there is bcoz Hooi Xuan's currently working at BED..
Ordered a jug of Long Island n spent our night there playing rumikub n some card games..The fun part was to get those ppl who lost in the game doing some funny poses..

Jz a simple one I guess..
NO spray this year..which I think is good..Healthy n good for da environment..
Furthermore..Can save a lot of $$$..Hehe..



0 comments:
Post a Comment