Cuti-Cuti Penang 2008

On the 9th of Jan, 5 of my uni friends (Kelvin, Stella, Jon, Shir Ley and Max) drove all the way down to pay Penang a visit..Been discussing about this plan since last year and finally it has been realized..^^

Special credit for Kelvin, the driver for making the journey a safe one..I read from Hui's blog that Max did drive also, sumore tokyo drift..O.o..I didnt know about that..Anyway, thanks to HAPPY call..spent only RM0.99 to lead them from Penang Bridge to my house through phones..Told 'em that it's simply easy in order to reach my house..Jz follow Georgetown then Batu Feringghi road sign n all the way going straight straight n straight only..N at some point of time turn into Brown Road..Along the road, search for the largest mansion..n that would be my little home sweet home (Get the joke? =.=..This is actually told by my dad..Zha dao right..) Anyway that 'big' mansion gonna be the place for them to "wai wat"ly stay for 5 days..

It has been about two months since we gather together..But nobody changes..Jon is still as talkative as usual..Shir Ley is still as naive as before..Kelvin n Stella are still as lovely as always..Max is still a little blur in day time n hyperactive when night falls..LoLx..Dont feel offended ha..Afterall, this is not exaggeration..Why should I feel worried..=.=

They dont look really tired though they jz went thru a 4 hours journey in a Waja..Still rmb everytime after a long journey back from KL, I for sure will feel very very exhausted..N pop sleep if possible..Maybe it's a vacation for them..so excitement would come 1st?..LoLx..My house isnt that big..but to accomodate 5 of them..I guess that isnt a big prob..each room can occupy 3 ppl..Hopefully they dont feel too packed la..
As expected, new visitors would be shocked by my collection of softoys =.=
Still..I think is OKAY lor..LoLx..This shows that I've a happy childhood..Right? =P

So, after so much of crappy preface, it's time to bring all of u to experience what we've gona through..
Hang in there n enjoy the ride...The journey begins NOW!!!

DAY ONE..erm...should be night..

Dinner @ Happy Village in Teluk Bahang

Lobster..Say CHEESE!!


A close look at the Lobster..
"Hey..I do know that I'm handsome enough..Enough of photos of me.." XD


Soft Shell Crabs..
It didnt seem as good looking as it tasted..A little salty though..


Handsome looking Lobster with its dress..
There is no meat left with the lobster..It is all in our tummy ^^


Fishy Fishy..Left with bones..
Guess there is a hunger strike before hand..
We jz couldnt resist da temptation..Hahax


'Bak Jim'..Meat Crabs..
Okok lar..Hehe..
I jz wanna eat the meat, so lazy to remove the shell..XD


Jon's posing with SL's handbag..
N How often can u see Jon 'zham cha dai sui' for ppl..LoLx


Hmph..This shows that I'm not the only one crazy about snapshot food photos.. Stop making noise next time..XD


The dinner that night costs about RM340..Consider cheap for all those good food yea? There's vege n noodles as well..A good headstart for the Penang trip I hope..In cantonese there is sth called 'sai chan', right? Hehe



DAY TWO

@ Kek Lok Si

Dai Ye n two Gong Lui???
So freaking hot, barely can see their eyes..


Something random..Hehe..
Typical KK, Pling n her frens(Pigs)


Group Pic at Kek Lok Si


This angle is nice ^^


Famous Air Itam Laksa


@ Gurney Place

HIGHLIGHTS of the trip
Stacko..Woohoo..
It took us an hour for this..
Look at the height? TWICE the height of the original one.. Pass thru about 32 hands..
In the end GG in SL's hand.. But it's a cool record..Hehe..
SOoooo AMAZING.. I think we caught all the attention around Starbucks area in Gurney Place.. Managed to turn impossible into possible.. N sadly KARMA didnt fall on Jon..Aiyoyo..XD


Game Plan..
A nice n touching movie.. Glad that we picked this movie that night..
"Stupid is a mean word"..Stella's favourite quote..LoLx





DAY 3

Sleep till the sun almost shine on our buttock only wake up..

@Lorong Selamat

Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow..
Look at the BIG BIG Prawns..


Lorong Selamat Laksa


Tasting tea at my dad's place..
Everyone seems to be so interested except me..=.=..
A Big NO for tea please..Dont feel comfortable after drinking..


@Batu Feringghi

Present u with --- Our sandcastle..
Hehe..1st ever sandcastle tat I build with friends..


Sob SOb..Photo before sandcastle is gone...
JON!!Geram u..destroy the sandcastle in jz one kick..


Woah!! Stella, u r such a strong gal!!


Beautiful Sunset




DAY 4

Journey to Pantai Kerachut..took us about 40 min..Due to sesat jalan..=.=
We're dead..It's a dead end..
We went into the wrong way..Big Big Rocks everywhere


The tempang dog..
It followed us about quarter of our journey..As though guarding us..


Climb Climb Climb..Up onto the tree..
Yay!! We made it..
(Hmph..Thx to Jon's skill, this looks more like we are jz stepping on a tree trunk..)


This is the prove!! We're really on the tree..


The Galsssssssssss

@ Balik Pulau
Balik Pulau Laksa


I'm the most free man when come to Laksa shop..LoLx..




Balik Pulau Hokkien Mee aka Prawn Mee



The very last night in Penang d, gonna catch up whatever food that havent get to eat..

Supper @New Lane





DAY5

Pack Pack Pack..They are busy packing back home..
Went Padang for lunch before departure..

@ Ghee Hiang buying Tambun biscuit

Dua Gay Lou act cute in front of Ghee Hiang


All the fun ended on the 13th..So fast it has come to an END of the 5D4N trip..
N I hope I didnt disappoint any of u much n hopefully u guys did enjoy



Shir Ley n her Teddy Bear..
A belated gift from Chee Hong, Hsiao Hui, Jon, Kah Ee, Kelvin, Siu Hoong, Teck Liang and me..
Once again, Happy Belated Birthday yea..^^


Here is some interesting stuffs that I observed throughout the stay..
秘密大公开 -- Some weird funny dark secret gonna be revealed soon..*Hiak Hiak*
1. Whenever u heard arguement going on, there is no other than Kuay's couple..Hehe..Their fight brought laughter to people around them..They fight almost the whole day..Wonder if they would continue their fight in dreamland or not..
"Ear or Nose??" Hehe..I guess only those that present would understand this joke..

2. Shir Ley works with the hair dryer very very very often..Hehe..Never expect a short hair gurl has to blow her hair so often..

3. Five of them just turned into kaki berjudi since the 1st day they reached PG..These Mahjong Queens n Kings would put their hands on the mahjong whenever they hv the chance, including take turns to bathe..*Pengsan*..Hey Hey..Dont misunderstand..It wasnt me that led them to this bad influence..I'm innocent!!
Mahjong kaki


4. This Fantasy 'Five' is the Super Duper Piggy generation..=.=..Imagine me to be the one waking everybody up..Quite unbelievable right..I'm worse..so they are worst..ROFL..The classic most one is how Jon kacau SL..N after rolling her down the floor, she still manage to continue her sweet sleep..hehe..GENG ah!!~

5. Max is not only a pig..n this piggy snores!! I guess I'm the only one didnt sleep well =.=.. I couldnt sleep well even when my dad snores..Sobz Sobz..Hv to wake up earlier than the rest, but sleep latest of all..Gosh~ Wonder how I tahan..

6. Kelvin n Jon are Laksa freaks..They have been eating laksa laksa n laksa whenever they have the chance..What's so nice about laksa? Hmm..Well, I dont like it..N stop condemn that as a Penang ppl ought to eat laksa okay..=.=

P/S: Special thanks dedication to Ken Khye, Lek Pin and Pei Lin for spending time with us..
Especially to provide transport n to lead the way..Sincere thanks to all of u..
Thanks to those went Kerachut with us as well..
Thanks Thanks Thanks ^^

0 comments: