I don't want...

Right now..
Got some fuzzy confusions n contradicting thoughts..
The days of leaving Penang Island n back to KL are getting nearer n nearer..

It's the 10th day of CNY ('ceh gau')...
So I can still wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year..

It's one week plus away from Uni commencement date..
Meanwhile, it's still Happy Holidays to my uni friends..

It's seven-days still counting towards my birthday..
So I'm still 19 right now..*Cheers*

It's a 5 more days countdown towards journey back to KL..
So, I should be glad right..get to meet those that I miss dearly..somehow getting bored with this tiny island..every outing is getting more n more dull..it's either Gurney or Queensbay..*Sien*

But But...But.......
I don't want CNY to end so soon..I still wanna get ang pau..XD

I don't want uni to start so soon..I still wanna play around..enjoying the days doing nothing..sleeping late n waking up late as well..jz fool around n no worries..jz stay relax without burden of studies..
N I fear that my decision for the course would be proven wrong..I've changed from Chemical to Mechanical anyway..I still have doubts with my choice..But..I never know whether it is right or wrong until I tried..SO it is either do or die..

I don't want close friendship that jz built up this few months to gone loosen again..It's like a routine ever since few years back..Some friends we got so close n by one stage they or I left, n we became like partially strangers again..I know I know..Friendship never ends..BUT it really got loosen..*Sigh*
Simply dont like February since it is a popular airport season..
Hmm..
Sometimes jz feel like making everyone studies in the same uni..n we can keep in contact as much as possible..K..K..This is not possible..N it's part n parcel in life..That's why we have farewell n reunion...All the stupid facts I get it, k? I'm jz in an emo-ing..

I don't want to turn 20 so soon..The letter '2' in front is freaking scary..I still have not enough with 'teen'hood!!







Whenever there is happiness..there would be sadness coming along..
I'm not greedy..
Can I choose not to have them both?

3 comments:

dingyang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dingyang said...

Stepping into twenty and onwards would gain you the title aunty. Just as crossing into the 13-19 range gives you the title teenager...

Teenage comes from the 'teen' in thir'teen', four'teen'..... nine'teen'....

Twen'ty' onwards and the word 'ty' stays until hundred.. Twen'ty', twen'ty'-one.... etc etc.... That's how the word aunty comes about... So yeah... Live with it... Aunty-to-be-in-6-days.

Meanwhile, for guys, the word 'un' never appears until h'un'dred... Muahahahahahahahahahaha

Unknown said...

=.=
Thanks so much for the explanation..

Why cannot be naughty, beauty, sweety?? LoLx..