Monkeey Craze XD


Nowadays, I'm crazily in luv with Monkeeey..LoLx
Don't ask me why..Hehe..
As u noe, there is no specify reason for love..XD

A collection of monkey shirts..This are jz cheap shirts..Ya right..they are No Fight with Paul Frank..though I'd love to have them, but who is so kind to sponsor me big cash to buy Paul Frank stuffs??

Hear No Evil, Say No Evil, See No Evil..LoLx..I bought this from Bangkok..
Hmph..Photo angle taken not tat good huh..Somehow can only see one whole bunch of black thingy..

Real Monkeys at Youth Park..Cant see them? LoLx..Open ur eyes bigger then..

Click on the photo n Enlarge it..See...They are really inside..=P

Da monkey stufftoy in yh's Swift..LoLx..Well, I jz snap anything abt monkey anytime anywhere..XD

I even adopted a monkey mini in my facebook..Hehe..So cute..

Not to forget this one..Hehe..Cutest of all --> My Monkey Boy..^^

I've a collection of dolphin stuffs...now is time to collect stuffs related to monkeeey..Keke ~
Dont worry..I still love dolphins..They are still as cute as they always do to me..I didnt change my love for dolphins...
But But...it's jz that right now I hav an extra love n care for monkeys..
LoLx..I dont do that with human beings..so dont call me flower heart..

0 comments: