R.e.L.A.x

FINALLY...
A little something that u called R-E-L-A-X has stopping by...
Not really though..But at least can slow down the movement right now till before the weekends are over..

Hmmm..Now I realise that Labour's Day is good..Not only meant for working class people..Uni students like me get to take my day off too..XD

Nothing much to blog..
Unpleasant things kept coming on n on..
I see NO END of them..Call me a pessimist..I jz couldnt help it..
But at least I manage to set it aside..
I jz wish the thing that I ever wouldnt want to happen would never happen..
Please...Let me go.......
I didnt make this wish on my 20th birthday..Urgh..If by chance I would get to make any wish, this definitely would be the one!

Here is a group picture of all the Warman devices made by Mechanical & Mechatronics students this semester..
Dont really wanna believe in the curse..but still force to believe it..
All the things that were okay before the official day..just turned the other way round on the official run..Jz simply anything that relates to the word BAD..
Though the marking system a bit off..the root of all the problem is the lecturer..!!
Aihz..no comment..
U guys work hard through all these..but somehow dun get wat u deserve..aihz..so sad..
Jz let it be ba..
C'est la vie~

A project which costs MONEY but no rewarding outcome..All based on pure LUCK..

The Champion Car..Big Congrates to Kee's group

Before ending this post...
Let's wish Jacqueline n Wei LiANG
A very Happy Birthday on Labour's day..
Hahax..So nice..both also gonna hv big big celebration..Have fun peeps ~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh mei, that champion car.....its the best of Monash's Warman competition kah?