Uneasy April =(

After the mid sem break..all the work load seems to be flowing in uncontrollablely..
Really feel like screaming my lungs out.."STOP!!!!!"

This April is not an easy month..I wish all this is jz Aprils Fool..a fool on all the Chemical Engineering student about the insane tight schedule..

Two thremo experiments done in one lab session..meaning 2 reports due on next Tuesday..
Steam boiler..The experiment that came on the wrong timing..
-Need to do report, Need to study-
One of the group for my session..Why is Su Lin smiling? She is a happy-go-lucky n smart gal..

K..continue with the tight schedule..
Maths test on next Tuesday as well..
Weekly Chem report due on next Wednesday..
Thermodynamics test falls on next Thursday..
Chem webtest due on the 14th..
Bionano test might or might not be on Wednesday..That lecturer is sucky enough..The only dedication that would please us all is to make sure that he could postpone the test after discussing with the Clayton lecturer..Still, this would not be enough to cover his sinful teaching..We are so gonna failed for this subject..!!!

Why is it everything marching in together??
Deadlines..Deadlines..I hate deadlines..

I need some fresh air to breathe on..
I feel like I'm gonna reach the edgy limit..Aahhhh...Feeling stressed!!~

Only IF I could just dont give a damn to any of these.............

0 comments: