
I guess this is the current most popular movie downtown..n it gonna continuouly stay at the No.1 at all the movie charts..
Few words to descibe the movie..
Busy, thrilling, lengthy
Hahax..It seems like it is towards negative rating from me..
Well, not really..but the problem is if I find a movie is too lengthy..most probably is due to redundant, boring storyline..
BUT for this case, it is NOT..
The movie's two and a half hours length does feel a bit long cz there's too many peaks..
If I was being asked which scene is the climax or which is the outstanding part of the movie, I wont be able to answer instantly..
Some scenes are a little rushed..Before I could digest, there comes another part that need full concentration..Haha..I guess my brain wasn't well-functioning at that time..
N I find the Batman's voice weird..Why have to make it so deep n obviously is to cover his original voice?
By the way, there is nothing much beautiful to watch abt..the actress gets very little to do..Hmm..Should they find a balance in it?

Of course, most eyes are attracted on the late Heath Ledger.
Amongst all the good performances, the Joker, steals every scene, every shot of the movie..
It is all at once intense, maniac, hilarious, and terrifying. This isn't a redo of The Jokers of the past.. Ledger takes this character of a madman and makes him all his own. If there is a character that defines the dark soul of The Dark Knight, it is definitely the twisted Joker.. You really don't know what he is going to do in each scene, he keeps the audience on the edge.. It's really a pity when thinking of this 'poor fallen star'..
Hmmm..overall, it is really a cool movie..n worth every penny (ringgit) that's paid..
Wonder if the movie would stay this interesting if without Ledger's great performance?
Well, I might watch it again..but not in the cinema..
Preferably on the couch at home =D
Cool motorcycle..wish to hv a ride on it..^^



0 comments:
Post a Comment