New Sem..New stuffs

Well, Veggie is complaining that my blog is as good as dead..
Really wish that there is an invention of some tech which can read my mind n put them all into words together with pictures taken..I shall call this MIND READER..XD

This is the unreachable dream of a lazy bum like me..Keke~
Hahax..It is true that more tech would cause the world to be lazier..
To think about it, people in the old times were so much hardworking than people of new era.......

Hmm..It's not that I hv got nth to share..
But each time after some exciting outing, I'd be indulging in my hibernate mode..Hehe..
After that, the enthusiastic of blogging eventually G-O-N-E..
Oh well..The root of all is laziness..hehe..No excuse..

Blog posts on hold
  • Genting trip with Uni friends
  • Holidays spent in PG
  • Reunion dinner with old friends

...shall see if I'm able to finish this 3 main posts or not..*With doubts*

Anyway, second year 2nd semester has begun for a week..
Lecturers seem to be fine..after the sucky lecturers that I encountered last sem, I'd not complain on the presence ones..Heee
BUT I've heard enough from seniors that..this semester aint easy..
I can sense this with the number of seniors retaking some of the units..
Hopefully I wont join the retaking group..
Well I should put in more effort this time before regretful thoughts flowing in..


..New Semester

..New life

..New Handphone
W380i
To me, the only specialty of the phone is the Gesture Control function..
‘Gesture Control’ is used for fast muting and alarm snooze without touching your phone..In another word, I could continue sleeping with jz a shake of hand..
Kind of a bad thing with the unique function huh..

U might think tat "Wah..so rich..change hp again..!!"
NO NO NO..U r wrong..!!!
My K800 is incurable..All THANKS to tat SS2 hp shop fella..
That idiot changed my hp motherboard to some unknown motherboard with all the spoiled circuit......@#^%$
Brought back to PG to repair..only realised all these..but is too late..
I still miss my k800 even with the new hp..
It has been half a year that I used my Dad's spare Nokia hp..
The current W380 is definitely not sth tat I wan..><.. Since I'm going over Aus next year, I shall jz wait for the better one..*Guilt* I don't really like it when I first got the phone..But is trying to like it more each days.. One thing that I cannot tahan most is changing a 3.2 Mega Pixel hp to 1.3 M.P Can only rely on my cybershot camera now..So desperate for a new camera..hopefully I can get it end of this year..

..New printer The printer head of my previous Canon printer is spoiled! Changing the printer head would cause RM300..
Might as well get a new one..Cheaper sumore..

OK..This is madness..everything also need money money money..
My mum jz complained that whenever I go back PG..I'll make a big hole out of her bank account..
Heee..Wasnt my fault to spoil them...they jz happened to spoiled all at the same time..
I must be a bad luck gal at the 1st half of 2008..
Hopefully all the bad luck would be flushed away..Good Luck come come ^^

0 comments: