Spent more than half an hour to get in Sunway Pyramid car park..was stuck in the middle at the tunnel of the underground car park with my aunt..Thus sadly we got no choice turn backbut to wait..
But the good part was..my aunt out of the blue opt to go Italianese with our super duper hungry stomach..^^
@ Italianese
Seafood pasta with clamps, mussels, prawn n squid..My aunt cleverly ordered a pasta which serves for two..The waitress was shocked n so do I..In the end, I was asked to da bao the remaining big portion of pasta back as my dinner =.=
RM35 for a pasta with tasty, fresh seafood n yet serve as 2 meals for me..It's worthwhile..=D
Due to a cancelled-lecture on Tues, resulting Chemical students with 4 hours break..
The gals decided to go Subway..as there is some sort of buy 1 free 1 promotion offer obtained from newspaper cutting..
@ Subway
Well, the taste is still the same..as healthy as it always do..but the portion somehow got smaller compared to the one I first ate 2 years ago..Still rmb I spent quite an effort to finsh up the whole thing last time..but now, a 6 inch is kind of jz nice for the stomach for an hour..Ha! Have I turned into a big eater?On Thursday..a special day..
@ Dave's Pizza Pasta Vino
The carbonara cream pasta is awesome!! This goes the same for the vanila milk shake..*Double thumbs UP*Well, if u haven't realised, Dave's doing this promotion -- 50% discount on pasta 12-5pm from Monday to Friday except public holidays..
It's highly recommended with the current half price pasta..the portion doesnt go lesser anyway.. U should really go try it out..
Where is Dave's Pizza? It's right opposite TGI Fridays and Burger King, Ground Floor at Old Wing, One Utama..
After Fluid Mechanics Lab on Friday..went to try out the highly good rated food at Daiki Cafe..It's situated at the row of shop houses near SJMC and Subang Parade..
Well, it doesnt seem to be a restaurant that I'll enter if nobody recommended abt it..it seems to be a bit classy..n doesnt look like a restaurant which serve local cuisine..XD
@ Daiki Cafe
The best ever Jawa Mee that I've tried in KL..*Thumbs Up*A belated birthday treat for my aunt on Saturday..
@ Lala Chong, Ara Damansara
Crabsssss...Tasted quite okay..price also quite reasonable for a restaurant in KL.. But this place is quite secluded..Don't ask me for the direction..I've no idea either..Haha~My stomach feels...luxurious this week!
It's so rare to have so many nice food in a row for my uni life..
Thanks for all the good treat ^^



0 comments:
Post a Comment