Another coincidence of numbers for date..LoLx..
Hmm..I simply get pure excited with numbers that appear to be so called special to me..20082008..LoLx..
Haha..Jz ignore that..Got a lil' insane with maths..Having a small small quiz in 2hours time..
Well, all i can say is..I dislike Maths..Furthermore I dislike Maths without numbers..Going up a level in my degree, all the maths are alphabetically defined instead..
Took me long to understand sth..n then took me another 'long' to be able to apply what I understand or probably still half hanging with the understanding..In short, I m jz SLOW..=.=
Not only slow..my brain isn't big either..U would understand the term BIG if u've ever played the "Who has the biggest brain?" application in facebook..Probably I dun hv ingenious brain nor brilliant memory..*Sigh*
Anyway, u should try that application n find out how big is ur brain..
It's already the 6th week of this semester..
I'm really VERY behind the study schedule..hardly can catch up with all the subjects..
Feeling very dead..Another *Sigh*
These days, the hot issues in uni are about the transfer/ exchange programme..and also industrial training matter..
By the way, I've submitted my transfer application form..So I jz need to wait til i get the offer letter and a place of me in Aussie is confirmed..*Wink*
Good luck for those who are still deciding..whether to transfer or to exchange or even stay back in Msia..
Going off to lecture..
*Peace Out*



0 comments:
Post a Comment