ChemEng October Babies

Final exam in LESS THAN A WEEK..OMG OMG!!
N my preparation for the first paper is not even 50%..
Not to mention other subjects that r coming right after one another..
I dun wanna flung this semester..Sobz..(Well, who would wish for a failing grade?)
Moreover, I wanna enter Monash Clayton as a proper 3rd year student..I'm so not gonna retake any paper!!!

The only outings these days were for birthday celebratioon purposes..
Other than that..I'm stuck in uni or hostel..or sometimes go out makan..
Sigh..What a pathetic life as an engineering student..Super SIEN~
So eager to go home..n do whatever unnecessary stuffs as I wish..

Some photos to brighten up my dull blog..
The bday celebration as shown below are October born babies in ChemEng..

Yih Jing's birthday at Uni n Italiannies
Cake cutting at Uni

Lunch at Italiannies

This Caesar Salad is very healthy n NICE..Don't ever judge a food by its appearance..^^

Italiannies is now offering a set meal (a'more di merrier)..It is RM89++ for a 4-person set meals..But it is actually more than enough for 10 of us (we ordered 2 set)..perhaps I would say a set is jz nice for 6 gals..The set consists of 1 appetizer, 3 main dishes n 1 dessert..I guess i dun hv to further elaborate on the portion as u noe how big is the portion from Italiannise right? For dessert, Cappuccino pie is GREATLY recommended!!

Bao Li, Hui Hui n Pek See's birthday celebration in advance


Take note of the ages..LoL..We have here 20th, 21st, 22nd gals~

The October Babies~ Happy Birthday in advance!!



Here come some 'siao siao' photos~
Giving out a msg: Don't be too stressed out with the finals..Relaxxxx lah...
Vroom~ Vroom~ ^^

Beauty Pageant..Waving sweetly ^^

Don't be too surprise that ChemEng is full of gals..LoLx..Well there are some guys too..but they are not invited..Hahahaha..Kidding Kidding..This is simply gals' outings..=)

0 comments: