Exam Stress



*Scream*
Someone please Help!!!

I duno what's wrong with me..but I jz couldnt understand those topics that I ONCE understood..
Does my brain becoming dumber? *Big SIGH*

What should I do?

Getting pleasant results for one semester doesnt mean that I m smart okay..In fact, I'm not a smart person at all..Urghh~
Moreover, it doesnt guarantee that I could maintain the same grade..
Sigh..Sigh..Sigh..

I duno who else to turn to..
I noe nobody is going to believe me or really listen to what I've to say..
To be honest, I felt worse after talking to people..The stress level increased instead..Jz feel like hiding myself at an isolated room where I dun hv to be considerate to others..Ya I know..there is a word for this..In a way, it's called 'selfish'..

Jz call me selfish then..I really wish not to bother abt any other things at the moment..
"Being kind to others jz simply means that being cruel to ownself." Isn't this true?

Happy Deepavali~
But I m so not happy..
Sigh..Even firework in the air doenst seem to cheer me up..

0 comments: