
Finally finish watching the drama 'Miss No Good' (不良笑花)
Oh well~ To be honest, the main purpose I watch it..hehe..is no other than to see Wilber Pan ^^
It's undeniable that Wilber's acting skill is only so-so la..
Worse still if u ever watch those NG scenes..=.=!!
Almost in none of the scenes, he can memorise the script properly..
However, his script is really lengthy la..like rapping..lol..Wonder how did he manage to host the MTV show last time..
Seriously, he could be a comical star (谐星) instead of a pop star (偶像歌手)..
How many artists whom have good looks would sacrifice their images?
Anyway, I will still support him no matter which path he is going to embark on in future..LoL..
But after this drama, I guess there wouldnt be any director that will sign contract with him..for he 'NG' too much!!
Raine Yang has really sacrificed her image in this drama..even my mum also cannot tahan her voice n her hair..till at a certain extent u jz feel like shutting her mouth up n get her bird nest hair straighten..*Scream*
Although I dont have a good impression for Rainie, but really gonna give her a round applause for her good presentation as a kampung gal..really cant imagine if I were to act like her..
No Way!!
This is an entertaining drama..quite touching with the romance..with a little exaggerated acting skill..
Well, watch it if u wanna know why..

Been watching a lot of drama..but duno why suddenly feel like posting this one up..
LoLx..Show my support to Wilber maybe..Haha..
I know I've been slacking for my blog..Will try to make time this week..



0 comments:
Post a Comment