Although u turn one year older, but ppl still keep saying that we look like sis..
Sob Sob..Either u look young or must be I look old then..
Not sure if I'm able to celebrate ur bday with u next year..
Oh yea..U can come Aussie to find me..hehe
Mummy, I'm really glad that I'm ur daughter..
It wouldnt be too exaggerated if I were to say that u r the BEST mum in the world..
No doubt that U showered me with love and care..
I'm jz like any other children..I get beaten up by ur rotan when small..
N I have been a very bad daugther that broke ur heart years ago..
But everything is over..n learnt my lesson..wiser maybe?
I promise that I will be a good daughter..complete my degree (don't put so much hope for my honours k..)..n provide u a good life in future..
U must promise me to take care too..*Hugs*
I guess u wont be seeing this..so jz let me express a little from the inside..
(My mum doesnt know that I've a blog..n pls dont tell her..tq)
Last Sunday, my relatives and I have planned and threw my mum and aunt a surprise birthday party..
Coincidentally, my aunt and my mum's bday fall on the same week..so we had a bday celebration for them in advance..
There are 6 siblings among my maternal side..so everyone ought to secretly prepare some food for the party..well it turned out as such a big feast..We've steak, lamb chop, salted chicken, shell type seafood, pasembur, tune+egg roll, fruit salad, cocktail and tiramisu cake..^^
The surprise was a success..We even have party popper to surprise the two ladies..hahaha..sounded like a children bday party..
All of us ate till our stomach round round..LoL
The birthday ladies~
My maternal family..everyone is inside, except for 2 uncles and 1 aunty..all at overseas currently..we shall wait till Jan to get a complete family photo



0 comments:
Post a Comment