Hmmm..the time of scaring myself to death is up!
Results are out..N I'm saved. Officially done with Year 3 Chem Engineering!!!
I didn't plan to check results tonight.
N I didnt expect to have people checking results during dinner just now. The dinner was supposed to be a farewell meal for Andrew and Matthew who are flying back Msia tomorrow. Their action really made me anxious to the max!
However, this semester is not really well done. But the damage has been minimized, there is no need to retake any subject.
Feeling glad on one hand as it is better than expected, but somehow quite disappointed with my performance this semester.
I just need to learn to be able to juggle between lots of things.
As usual, I'm telling myself to do better next semester. Let's just hope that this thought would not just slip through my mind AGAIN!
Whatever that is done, is done.
Shall look forward for tomorrow and prepare for the future!



0 comments:
Post a Comment