Deep inside..I'm getting more n more emotional..
But I shall hide it..
I hope my tears wont drop uncontrollably on the very day..
There are a lot of things that I do not wish to leave behind..
I'm missing each n every bit of home, friends n family.
Trying to fully utilise the remaining time..
I m not sounding like this is end of the world..
But it is just the end of a chapter before I embark on the new one..
I wish I could stay forever at this chapter of my life..can I can I??
The person that is on my mind tonight is no other than u, Jia Weih!
Thanks for making time for me..I know u need to study for ur semester exams..
But still u tried ur best to meet up with us so often..
*Hugs* All the best for ur papers starting next week yea..
Now that u r going back to the Nott jungle..I wish that U could focus better and excel for all ur 6 papers!!
If all goes well, I will prolly see u in Melbourne during winter. (No promise though..still sorting out..don't kill me o~)
Mucks~ Love u much!!!



2 comments:
Aawww, this is so sweet (=
gonna miss u so so much, take good care aight, update more!!!
jiaweih
Good luck jia weih!! XD
and thanks yimui for planning so many fun events for us XD
Post a Comment