
This drama is saturated with love, bliss and joy.
It is quite an irony to watch it with the broken heart.
But oh well, the drama is good enough that doesn't really upset me with all the sweet sweet loving scenes. The little kid 'xiao le' is adorable and intelligent uber-kid.
I do recommend you to watch it if you haven't. =)
Physically and mentally conquered.
I was sick since beginning of this week. Due to the many things that happened, I didnt get to hv much rest until yesterday..I just K.O on the bed after some medication, from 10pm until 7am the next morning. Feeling much better now though my throat still in pain...
Emotionally, I was trying all I could to stay strong in front of people.
Still remember I just broke down completely in my college year...
If I could stand up back then, I definitely could do the same this time.
Something that I could still recall from a friend was "the moment when u r able to let go and recover, you will be smiling at how foolish u were".
So I believe what I need most now is just time...Time will heal.
If You are reading this, please be strong as well. And thank you for all the love and care throughout the years. I know I've not been a good and caring companion; selfish and stubborn most of the time. Thanks for bearing with me. You have done a great job on improving your temper, just keep it up k. Improve for the sake of yourself.
N regarding the many other things that occurred recently...
Be courageous for those who met obstacles in life.
Life is more than just an obstacle. Fight with it and live with it.
U would not know what is waiting for you at the end of the road after the obstacle is removed.
This is a simple theory, but many would not understand when they blinded by the hardships.Indeed, everyone of us would be emotionally challenged from time to time.
It's okay to feel sad, angry or disappointed. We're living creatures that created with various emotions.
What is important is to remember..哭过,伤过..日子还是要过...life still goes on..
Would you rather lead a misery or fruitful life?
After sometime of break down, only you can help yourself to start the engine and move forward on the right track.
Please remember: Hurt badly for once doesn't indicate that that's the end of your life.

~Where is my next stop? I wonder...~



0 comments:
Post a Comment