Within me...

I still haven't really told anyone about what i've been going through lately.
A sincere sorry to my house mates and friends that are at GOR (Great Ocean Road) now. Sorry that I have to ffk u all for the road trip during the last weekend of Easter break.

I have yet to finish studying for my mid term test on Monday.
But on top of that, I think I need to be left alone for a day at least.
I m glad that I'm home alone now though, rather than putting up a mask to face the world.

One of my friends just pointed out that I always keep things within myself.
But I just do not know who to tell at times.
There is a fear etched deeply ever since sometimes ago.

I used to be someone who would just spill things out to my parents and then friends and then selective friends and now...no one but myself.
It is really helpless when you actually could not express yourself.
In fact, there are people who are willing to listen, but i just lost the heart to tell if i know it will ended up with another unhappiness.

Do you always wonder why people don't tell you certain things that you think they should?
Well, you can try thinking from another point of view.....
which is "why do you think they have to tell you?"

We have the tendency of turning to people whom we feel comfortable with, talking about certain issues. It is not a must to talk to our best friends or loved ones.
Without basic trust, communication is really an obstacle.

Still could not let it out. Well, I need time.

0 comments: