Congratulations, Vege!

My beloved Vege dear has just experienced her very own convocation last weekend.
Do you know? I really wish to be there and share the joy with you at such memorable moments of life.
Since I cannot make it to your convo, I shall send you my very best regards through this blog post kay? Hehe...Even more special than flowers delivery right?

First and foremost,
CONGRATULATIONS my dear!!!!
You have successfully been through the miserable uni life..LoL
It must be a mixed feeling wearing that square hat and graduation gown..
Among all the friends, you were the one that I least expect would turn to commerce stream after SPM. But I'm really proud of you ^^

All the best for your job hunting..Don't slack k..
Hope to see u end of the year at my convo..Hoho~ Please bring me good news

Miss you heaps n heaps *hugs*


P/S: Now you know the reason why I wanted this photo..hehe..apart from the reason I'm ur secret admirer :P

3 comments:

Jiaweih said...

no wonder u so persistent! i was tinkin u r weird =P
n if i dont get to attend urs guess i'll hav to do sth, mayb write a note on fb haha XD
thank you for the gesture it means a lot to me mwahh

Anonymous said...

I din't know..
Congrats Jia Wieh!!!! All the best in finding a job. =DDDD

Unknown said...

Vege>>
Hehe..there is always a reason behind every weird thing I do :P
Glad that you like it. ^^

Joey>>
Now u know..hehe..when u go back remember to push her to find job..LOL