PFD Interview (Done)

Just done with the 1st interview session of design project: Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
Still got 2 more sessions to go for the later weeks.

Not sure if I should feel glad for getting a more lenient interviewer.
Anyhow, the marks will be scaled based on the average mark of the class, so the mark that I've gotten definitely is going to be lowered.
It's just 3.33333%..so...I shall just take it easy :S
The prayers work? Hahax.. Whether it is related or not, I shall be grateful about it. ;)


3 days continuously staying back in com lab until after midnight.
Is this seriously week 4? This seems to be like week 8/9.
I could not imagine the life by then. Definitely going to be much much worse than this. *Picturing myself camping 24 hrs, treating com lab as my home*
So so miserable...It seems like only us (Chemical Engineering 4th year students) need to suffer through this. What about the other engineering discipline?
*Hmm* Perhaps what we need is more hard effort, while the others just need to apply their intelligence.
That's always what I thought about myself as I'm not those smart brainy type.
Don't try to correct/argue with me. :P

0 comments: