Submission A (ticked)

Design submission A is D-O-N-E!
It was really a uberly insane week!!
Apart from camping in the com labs till midnight for previous weeks, we even stayed over until 5/6am for a couple of day to work on the project.
The insane-est ever is to stay awake for >>30 hours in uni to rush on the submission.
Went uni at 9am yesterday, came home at 6pm today. Do the maths urself @@

But, the tougher is still yet to come, there would be higher mountain to be climbed, deeper ocean to be crossed.
Being a Chemical Engineering student is really not a trivial position.
It got me thinking by just looking upon those year 1 and year 2 juniors.
I was all lazy back then (and still do).
Took the subject without full understanding.
Each time get to sustain through the semester by luck.
Probably the shallow foundation is what making my final year so miserable.
There is really really too many things that I've zero knowledge about.
The spoon-fed method in Msia is indeed an ineffective education system.
*sigh*
追根究底 还是因为我懒惰

However, I'm really really glad to have all the good accompany around.
Felt so blessed with all the helping hands and caring actions during the tough period. =))

P/S: *cough cough cough* THE cough has been with me for more than a week.
Please, I beg you...leave me alone.

0 comments: