Did not go well..Made quite a number of mistakes in the calculation n design.
Well, at least Dr. Andrew pointed out and I could correct those errors before the proper submission. He is good and kept me thinking throughout the interview, only I'm not a brilliant student to cope with his thinking. :S
Pretty much wasted last weekend. Not productive once again.
Every time I'd have a list that I wanted to complete for the weekend, this sem I failed doing it terribly. It's already week 9. Can I catch up with the pace still?
Gotten back the marks for Chap 1 of Design project.
It's awfully unsatisfactory.
By far, was told by Jun that our group received the lowest score.
Pretty demotivating..
But again, did I put in sufficient effort for the project? Did I try my best?
The answer is obviously N-O..NO~
Sigh~ Never really experience getting lowest score for a project.
It's a big fall for me.
It hurts.
化悲愤为动力!!!!
Few more weeks to go............
Jz a picture to lighten the blog atmosphere up a bit
Had a super early bday surprise for Tze-How last night..
It's a real POTluck dinner. LOL



0 comments:
Post a Comment