iPod touch..should I?


My bad shopping habit is torturing me.
Havent been doing any shopping for a few months.
I miss shopping @@
All these while, what I've shopped for is only food ingredients and...more food more ingredients, which result in the fatness all over me *Scream*
The shopping that I can resort to over here is the joy for shopping for gadgets, which are so much more costly than clothings.

There are few things on my list ... again ...
I remember I mention I have a wishing list last year...
N now, the same thing is happening again =S
I guess even if this list is fulfilled..I'll somehow come up with another one in the future.

So tempted to get the brand new ipod touch..
I used to think that I would not get poisoned with Apple products.
But since sometimes ago, I've been hoping to get a MacBook Pro and now iTouch..
$$$ can u just fall from the sky please...
And there is a website selling it at AUD200 if you pay with PayPal (RRP price: AUD289)
*Dilemma* 1 more day and the promotion will be gone..
Sigh..but i could not find a good excuse for me to spend money right now since I've not been an obedient gal this semester =(

P/S: I'm not keen with iPhone 4, so don't bother recommending it to me.
Touchscreen phone is not my type, still.

2 comments:

fannymatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Get it!! i feel like getting it too.. no money :(