The moment when I've time to log on to FB (bypassing the China connection, of course :P)
This is what caught my attention!
Somehow, I think McD back home is healthier food than the rest of the food I consume in China.
In China, I've been having this VERY insecure feeling: I do not know whether what I'm eating is real or fake; what are the ingredients used; are they using processed oil from the drain etc etc.
If you think KL is hazy for few days/weeks/months and you can't breath..
I feel like I'm inhaling dust particle instead of Oxygen =S
The country development has grown way too far beyond what the Earth can handle; not to mention there is no parallel evolution on the locals' basic mindset regarding the importance of taking care of the environment. How to survive like this???
Now you understand why I can't wait to go homeeee...
This is what caught my attention!
Has anyone tried this Samurai beef burger? Wanna try this when I'm home ^^
Somehow, I think McD back home is healthier food than the rest of the food I consume in China.
In China, I've been having this VERY insecure feeling: I do not know whether what I'm eating is real or fake; what are the ingredients used; are they using processed oil from the drain etc etc.
If you think KL is hazy for few days/weeks/months and you can't breath..
On the way to the production facility...
All I can say is...China is faaarrrrrrrrrr worseeeeeee..The air quality is terrible, horrible and vegetable #$%@#I feel like I'm inhaling dust particle instead of Oxygen =S
The country development has grown way too far beyond what the Earth can handle; not to mention there is no parallel evolution on the locals' basic mindset regarding the importance of taking care of the environment. How to survive like this???
Now you understand why I can't wait to go homeeee...




1 comments:
i've been there before and i know what you mean!!! nothing abt china is giving me an incentive to go back hahaha the closest i might step into is hong kong thats it!*does apologetic bow to ancestors T_T*
guangzhou also very bad!
Post a Comment