Xuzhou, Jiangsu

It is usually the case for me, when I'm tight up and busy, I feel like blogging =S
Or in a way, just want to take sometime off from work =P

Almost a year ago, I've the thought of blogging about my overseas business trip since the opportunities do not come by often and it'll be a pleasure to share with the rest.
Mind you, it is indeed only a thought.
What an an evidence for 'a thought without action'.
And last month, I had the same thought again, to blog about my trip to New Zealand; by the time I finished uploading photos on FB, I feel lazy again. #ThisIsSoMe

Many might wonder, where am I now. Ta-da!
I'm in a small district, by the name of Xuzhou in Jiangsu.
To visit my company factory in China for the first time after I've joined the company for close to 1.5 years.

Shall blog more about this place the next round.
I should get back to work XD
Chao~

0 comments: