Mid term results..Sucks~

*sigh*..What a "good" results I get for this mid year..
It is way worse than the 1st assessment..
None of the marks for any subject is satisfying..
*Note-satisfying means better than average..indicating my marks are very very low..
I dont know what is my point staying in HSC now..
I cant even get a satisfying UAI with such results..
Whenever I tried harder with it, it didnt turn out to be better..
Yea..I admit I made last minute studies..
That is most probably the main cause for this sh**ting results..
I REALLY hate myself for that..
But I jz cant help it..
Jz like what've just happened ..I took out my chem text book n prepared to study about the acid rain..
See..I jz finish a paragraph..n not continueing anymore..
Why I jz cant keep myself concentrate?!Grr~

I guess I'ms with my maths, english and physics..and not to forget chem..
Means I have problems with most of the subjects..Oh Gosh!..Terrible me~
Maths--Sometimes is not that I dont know how to do..I Jz cant get the solutions when comes to exam..Get Tension..the only solution is to do more More MORE practices..
English--My vocab is POOR..my grammar is POOR..Everything is POOR..
Every sub needs great demand of english..aihz..
Physics--Get dozed off during Ah Choo's lessons..N cant understand the theory n principles at times..
Chem--Idiot battery..I didnt study n it came out so much..
This teaches me a lesson of not to spot topic when doing revision..But..It is necessary when doing last minute study..Bad luck~

Now I'm kinda regret for not studying form6..which I resisted hardly last time..
Mummy says she is not goin to send me to overseas after HSC..
Then again, what is the point for me to study HSC?
If she plans to let me study in local, then I might as well study form6..isnt it?
It is better to spend 9000++ on the foundation course fees..
N it wont be as pack as this Damn HSC..really killing me..
Indeed..form6 will be tougher..but at the same time it will build a stronger foundation before entering the Uni..
It is a better choice especially for the average background ppl..
Why I didnt think of all this good points before this..
Now is too late to grumble on all these..

I really gonna study hard in order to...???
I also dont know..
I have no aim in life..
No motivation to study either..
Life...what I want in my life?
My answer is..Don't know...sobz

0 comments: