I'm unsure about the reasons..How come suddenly everyone around is into it?
Hrm..Was it because of last friday Mdm. Yap told us that there is gonna be a Sudoku competition around? I guess so..Moreover, Hun Seang bought a Sudoku booklet to coll..N caused some people didn't pay attention during classes..Hehe..Apparently, Sudoku is more interesting than the lectures...
The guys are fast in solving the Sudoku puzzle..Or perhaps is just that I'm slow..Sobbies..
When seeing Wee Hean solving it, really admired for his quickness..Though he is a bit lansi..As before that, I've solved some of that puzzle but eventually I get stuck in it..So asked him to solve it..He said jz give him some time n he will surely solve it..Yet cleared out the numbers that I've filled in..Okay well..He really get to solve it..Pei4 fu2 Pei4 fuu2..
Heard Kyloon said that they used to compete sudoku at high school..Among all, Kingsen is the fastest..He can even solve the hardest puzzle in 5 minutes time..Wow..That is really FAST..Kyloon also said that Zi Xiang even downloaded whole stack of Sudoku from the net n bought a Sudoku calculator..Hahax..Really knew nothing about this before today..U guys are crazy~
*corrections-ZX didnt buy a Sudoku calculator in fact..I get wrong info..Pai seh ya
For those who don't know what Sudoku is, here is some introduction I copied from Wikipedia..

Sudoku is a logic-based placement puzzle. The aim of the puzzle is to enter a numerical digit from 1 through 9 in each cell of a 9×9 grid made up of 3×3 subgrids (called "regions"), starting with various digits given in some cells (the "givens"); each row, column, and region must contain only one instance of each numeral. The goal is to fill in the empty cells, one numeral in each, so that each column, row, and region contains the numerals 1–9 exactly once. Each numeral in the solution therefore occurs only once in each of three "directions" or "scopes", hence the "single numbers" implied by the puzzle's name.
Completing the puzzle requires patience and logical ability..



0 comments:
Post a Comment