At first still thought my mum wont allow me to go out today as my results are so terrible..However, she just agreed with it..It was pouring heavily when i was about to go out..So it was kinda jam on the way..When reached Gurney, called Put..Aiks..She was at the highest level-7..which was opposite with my expectation..Thought that they would have been somewhere at ground floor..Pling n Put were changing(renewing) the screen of their hp..N there were only Rhian n Hazel around..I was not among the latest to reach there..Hahax..Guess raining was the cause..Or my ex-classmates used to be late?=P
After that, we headed to Manila Place..They havent eaten their lunch..Hrm..nowadays kinda broke..So i had my lunch earlier at home..Dont wanna spend so much at outside..Then here came Kua, Pira n SiewHoay..We had some chit-chat, after everyone ordered the food(except me n Rhi)..I didnt order as i jz had my lunch, rhian wanted to wait for Mew whom had not arrive..Both of them really like "ma1 gong1 zai2"..XD..I kept kena perli by my owner(Pling), saying that i was so outdated..everything also duno..Sobz..U all didnt tell me anything, how am i suppose to noe wor..That's my purpose meeting u all today to get updated beside farewell with Put..*sigh*..Our gaps are getting larger n larger..
Pira gave Put a present which I was not quite sure about the purpose..A farewell present I guess..It was a handphone holder..quite cute..Most importantly is that Pira finally willing to say Put is cute d..Hahax..Still remember during form5 days, they kept argue abt such stuff..Then we chat about some college stuff..Besides part of our conversation is based on the photos of pingoo n karchuak..Then they started to "8" abt sth else..LoLx..Time really flies..Mew finally reached n Hazel was going to leave as she got a karate exam..She is still involving in karate since primary..Such a determine gal she is..
After their food came, I jz sat there doing nth..Not nothing exactly..At least I was staring at them..Studying the way they eat n talk..hahax..Mou Liu..Then someone suggested abt catching up with a movie later..Is it Pira?Seemed to be..N we planned to watch Scary Movie4..But was unsure of the time shown n seats available..We spent abt an hour at M.P...Then headed to GSC..Looking at the showtimes on the board..Oh Gosh..Is 3pm..n the time on our watches was exactly 3pm..Swtz..But since there will be lots of commercial advertisement..Guess we wont be late for the movie..So I went to queue up alone..while they stood beside watching the trailer above the ticket booth..N guess what?It jz left 2 rows of seats in front..Hrm..Was true also la..what more u expect on a Saturday n the movie has started?So we bought 8 tickets n rushed into the cinema..
We were right..there were still loads of adv showing..If not how could GSC actually earn so much?

Scary movie 4 is really INSANE!!It is sarcastic, crazy n ridiculous..Really screamed all the way through the movie..
It was kinda cold inside the cinema as usual..Sumore no huggies this time..hahax..Met Adrian n Jocelyn after the movie..Her smile is so sweet..If I am a guy, i might have fell to her..Hahax..Adrian dont kill me pls..Met zixiang n gang as well..It is seemed like we used to meet in front of the popcorn counter..As I was approaching them, they greeted me as dy pula..swtz swtz swtz..So awkward..Made me turn my way away..I followed Put them went to level 3..at the same time asking who could actually fetch me back..I was lazy to walk back n it was still raining..Mew n Rhi couldnt be sure..So get help from Kyloon..But he was abt to go back..It was still early..So i changed my mind again..
Put wanted to buy stationery..So Mew, Rhi n me went to Popular to meet her after some walks..Saw Leng at popular..hahax..my "rescue star"..She can fetch me back..Horray~Sua er n Chu finally showed up..I couldnt really recognise them at 1st glance..Wuzuwu..Guess this is the impact of long apart..All of us really didnt gather together for a long time d..The chances to gather everyone is really slim as we have led a different life from each other..Pira was grumbling abt wanted to take photo..After some effort, we finally get to take some pic together with the help of hte junior of Rhi..in front of Popular bookstore..keke
Aiks..been typing this blog for half an hour..
Gonna summarise the following part..
Some settle down at Dome for a drink..while some of us chose the economy way-McD..LoLx..Then we splitted up..I followed Mew n Rhi to get present for the two family members of Huhu..Finally at 6.40pm..I went home in Leng's car..
*Sigh*..Duno when can we gather again like today..
Wishing Put all the best as well as Wei Fen n Siew Lyn..The army of Union JPA Scholar..Take care gals~



2 comments:
Wow so many ppl came huh. So sad i wasn't able to go. Gatherings are so rare.. :(
Anyway a very detailed "report" of the day you have there..haha good job..
haha..crazy me..
Mew said as if I was recording the whole "happenings" in the blog..Hope that we can gather again soon..Heard that Veggie is coming back on 7/7..but I'll be having my 2nd assessment..Too bad~
Post a Comment