Escapism

Sigh..These days kept feeling bored..
Nothing can really bring my mood back except playing some childish games..
But each game can only attract me for awhile..the longest is a few hours..
Beside watching drama n playing games, I feel like nothing I can do n I wanna do..
整个人都变得很颓废..
谁来救救我



I've been thinking a lot recently..
I was like finding excuses for myself to do this n that..
I jz wish to escape from my present life..
In life, some people chase for career..for money..for reputation..
Some do everything for the sake of the family..
Some uses the whole life to seek for their true loves..
What is my purpose in life?
Perhaps, my aim in life is jz to search for the purpose..
A purpose that I wouldn't know till the end..

我只想逃..走得越远越好

逃亡 孙燕姿
踩著月光打开车窗
离开这城市想找个解放
一路开往最高那一座山
孤单的想像寂寞的逃亡
我想是偶尔难免沮丧
想离开想躲起来
心里的期待总是填不满
我看著山下千万的窗谁不曾感到失望
就算会彷徨也还要去闯
关于未来只有自己明白
不想让心情被现实打败
一路开往最高那一座山
孤单的想像寂寞的逃亡
我站在靠近天的顶端
张开手全部释放
用月光取暖给自己力量
才发现关于梦的答案
一直在自己手上
只有自己能让自己发光

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuzuwu......
why so?

Chen Yi said...

err. there are times when i also wonder what's the purpose of my life *especially when i'm moody*
haih when you're down whatever u think it's also negative right?
but then after a while it would be alright d.. it won't last long la normally(for me)so hope you'll cheer up soon!!!

and regarding the future.. ya it's still vague.. we're all working hard for a better future..
study hard = better job = higher pay = better or more luxurious life..
sigh in the end it's all about the luxury hoh. Pathetic. :|

Errrr i'm supposed to cheer u up. So just ignore the last remark. :p
Sometimes thinking too much is a crime. So just take it as it comes bah. *smile!*

Anonymous said...

yea...cheer up~ it'll be over soon...
dun think too much when ya feeling moody, all da negative thoughts wil come one...
be happy!!!

lalalim said...

hey...
Think think think I do that alot too. Sometimes I think that I have the answer/plan...but that the next thing you know..i go thinking again and then I am lost/confused again. eg. THough some ppl don't study hard, they end up with a great career, and vice versa, which starts me wondering if trying to get good grades is even worth it.. I guess just don't dwell on unhappy thoughts too much... Think of your favourite things, or look forward to fun things, like what to do after your exams etc:) Take care my friend.

Anonymous said...

THough some ppl don't study hard, they end up with a great career, and vice versa,

but these are the odd ones... how many people are like this? not much.... or few i should say..... cest la vie

blushstar said...

hmm, but what makes up life? I've heard somewhere that life is about relationships... with ppl, with God, with animals... you name it. You don't have to be a smarty pants to be happy in life, you just have to have a few good relationships. Stupid ppl can live happily, sometimes better than the rich and smart.
I guess all of us are going thru such a period... feeling lonely, thinking too much... just look around you... =)
so if you ever need a hug, or a helping hand, or ear, I would be here... just call me up, or just hug me in coll! =)
oh ya, you may wanna read this article too...
http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2006/9/3/lifefocus/14529074&sec=lifefocus
*hugz*

Unknown said...

Thanks Gals..
So sweet of u all for being so caring..
I know I'm not alone in this world..
Not an odd one either..At least there are people who share the same experience like mine..

Thinking too much is a crime huh?Hahax..Thx Chen Yi,I'll bear that in mind..

"Life is tough, isn’t it? You work, compete, struggle, suffer, and then die."

“God gives you the ability to change what you can; the courage to accept what you cannot; and the wisdom to see the difference. Read the scriptures. It will give you peace of mind.”

That was a powerful short sermon. As we bade farewell to each other, I felt my spirit lifted.

The final reward in life is death. The nurturing of soul and spirit is more important than the pursuit of wealth and status.

Pei Qi, thanks for sharing the article..It's really apt..Absolutely agree with it..
About hugging u..Hrm..This needs a lot of courange huh..U noe I'm the shy shy type..Keke..I think hugging my softoys is equally warm..Jz that I can't bring softoys to coll..=P