Vomited last night..The reason is unknown..
In my memory, I did vomit a few times..
From Wikipedia, vomiting is the forceful expulsion of the contents of one's stomach through the mouth. Vomiting may result from many causes, ranging from gastritis or poisoning to brain tumors, or elevated intracranial pressure.
The 1st time i remember was because of having medicine..
Guess most of u dont know that I couldnt swallow tablets medicine since small till now..*Shy Shy*..Wondering how I eat medicine?The method is by munching..Till it breaks into tiny little pieces..That's why I say that I've eaten the most bitter thing in the world..It may be a breeze for most people to swallow medicine..But I jz couldnt..N so sick is very suffering for me..
I vomit when I cough terribly too..
That jz happened once..That time feel like dying..Coughing n vomitting come at the same time..U would not want experience it..Jz imagine the porridge u've jz ate is eliminated through ur mouth when u r having a high fever..Argh~
The last one is I cry till vomit..
Maybe is because of being emotionally provoked or whatever..I jz dun understand why crying will cause vomiting..
Sigh..Last night..A rainy night..
Slept at 3sth a.m. But awoke 2 hours later when I found difficulty in breathing n swallowing saliva..That time I still thought that I was in dreamland, having some sort of nightmare..Well, people tend to 'mong mong cha cha' when jz awake yea..The next moment, I was at toilet, in front of the basin..N started vomiting..I didnt switch on the light, so I duno what was the contents..Duno by how, my mum awoke n came to find out what's happening in the toilet..I couldnt talk..I was really exhausted..It's not an easy task to excrete stuff from stomach to mouth..The very last thing I ate the night before was bird nest..Perhaps, my body tends to reject the so called nutritious food..I really dun like to eat abalone n other 'luxurious' food..I was so resisted when my mum asked me to have the bird nest..But she said: "Only after u've finished it, u r allowed to bed"..Guess she'll never ever force to eat anymore..
Though there is no actual prove of the reaon that made the occurance of vomiting..Phew~Whatever it is that led to vomiting, at least I wont need to eat bird nest anymore..
Currently, still have no appetite to put anything in my mouth..Didnt finish my lunch either..My mum said that my face looks very pale..Hope it will be better soon..



3 comments:
so cannot sick lo.... abo have to eat medicine.... but better learn how to eat ler.... err, not by chewing it....
next time find someoneelse to eat the bird's nest for you.... cant find anyone?? think again? hehe....
think tiok or not?? cannot think tiok arr? here got one.... :p
So u still not sure whether it's the bird nest that caused you vomit or not?
yr condition sounds terrible. hope you're alright by now!
and you're not the only one who finds luxurious food such as abalone and bird nest unappealing. me too.
maybe cuz the taste buds for each generation varies.
those food meant for "old people" nia.
Haha...get well soon ya!!
Post a Comment