Back to blogging plus 24/2 n 25/2

Well, back to blogging again..
SO sorry for the long absence in my blog..No updates for almost one month..
Terrible huh me..
Getting lazier n lazier..
But actually is kind of busy occupied with loads of stuff..
Will try to blog as frequent as possible..n also ganti back most of the happenings during last month..(The possibilities for this to happen is lesser than 50% =P)

Again, time flies..
"Pat Keng Pat Kok", it's da 1st day of March d..
N I have been staying at Sunway for one week d..
Things are still fine here..EXCEPT for the food..
Aihz..Made me miss PG food so much..
Hahax..I guess this is the main reason that make me miss home..
Where I needless to do anything..especially household chores..
Back there, what I need to do are just eat, sleep, play..n that's all..
How wonderful n enjoyable is that?
Well, this is life..
Will have to go from one stage to another..
N now I'm at the level of independence..Everything has to be relied on myself..
No more pampered lifestyle..wont get to enjoy 'yi lai shen shou, fan lai zhang kou' that kind of easy life..
Anyway people, I still manage to survive la..As I'm still blogging here..=P
So no worries..
Just need some time to adapt to the new environment n get used to new lifestyle..
As u can see, everything is NEW..but still I'm the old me..just need some improvements here n there..

However, my life wont be as tough as those that are staying overseas right now for sure..
Hopefully everything is fine for these people..should have settled all the stuffs, ie: accomodation, courses thingy by now ba..

So now get started with my first weekends at KL..

24th of Feb (Sat)
The day I reached Sunway..Before departure, my parents took me to Akebono to have lunch..one of my favourite-Jap food..Hehe..It's like I'm going to be sent into jail..Having my last delicious meal..Omomo~
Tempura Set..Yummy yum yum

My aunt was the one fetching me from PG to Sunway..We departed at 3.30pm n reached at around 9pm..At the highway, we saw a total of 3 accidents..N this is the major reason for causing all the jams at the highway..Accident involving two vehicles will cause a long stretch of jam..U wont believe it until u see the actual long queue..So better drive safe..For ur own sake n also other road users..The last accident we saw was the most serious one..chain of accidents..about 5 cars..n all are seriously damaged..huhu..forgot to snap a photo on it..Cant show u guys..Anyway, it's still Chinese New Year ler..What a bad start for these people..

After all the congested traffic..finally..get to reach my hostel - Sunway Monash Condominium..
By that time, Hui Ting n Zi Xiang were at the hostel d..Called them to come down n help me to move my stuffs up to my room..kept on kena perli for bringing so many bags of stuffs here..Huhu..I guess everyone there is almost the same la..My aunt perli me like mad jz because of bringing that packet of toilet rolls..Still dun understand..Why bring it from PG is called siao n buy at KL is not leh?
Since I go there by car n not by bus, I buy everything in PG first then bring them all together to KL will be more convenient mer..Huhu..Rather than still need to go to hypermarket to look for those items after reaching here..Lagi ma huan..isn't it? It's not like I'm going to overseas n bring those stuffs to board the plane as well..That's really gila la..Just trying to make life more convenient nia ma..
Forget about that..I know what I'm doing will do..*Sigh*

Then 4 of us had our dinner together - Ampang Yong Tau Hu..Which turned out quite bad taste..>.<.. N I'm forced to finish up the leftover dishes..Am I such a big eater?
After that back to hostel, unpack part of my stuffs..then called it a night..

25th of Feb (Sun)
Woke up quite early to have breakfast with aunt..My breakfast was Dim Sum..Hehe..
My aunt forgot to bring money out..Luckily still enough to pay for two..
If not gonna stay back to wash dishes d..LoLx..
Then went to buy some fruits n groceries nearby..

Back to hostel..continue to unpack the rest of my stuffs..
Finally get the unpacking job done..
Kinda tired..then went to nap nap..

Some plan was carried out..not very secretly by some friends here..
LoLx..At 1st I was just kidding..Thinking that this year wont got any big celebration on for my bday..most frens are not around d..but they really manage to make it!

Surprisingly, ZX was the one doing the plan..LoLx..really unexpected hor..
I jz roughly knew that who they have invited n will have our dinner together stuffs lidat..
I didnt know that there'll be a cake..
Until the night before, my hand gatal go korek ZX's inbox..n found out that they have actually bought a cake d..See la..so kaypo..destroy the surprise d..LoLx..
But sadly, they didnt know that I'm NOT a cheesecake fan..but since they bought it d..then is okay lo..Sincerity is more than enough..=)

Went Orange (a restaurant) to have our dinner..
Received a few presents..(Huhu..which later on all gone in one short..becoz nobody bother to take care of the presents when we're at the pool side after dinner..So so sad..Have already cursed the person who took those presents till very chicham d..aihz..Din even get to unwrap the presents..Only noe that there are Pringles(by Bengz n Lau), Ribena juice(By Aaron) nia..Not that I'm greedy wiv the presents..but feel so bad for those that give me presents one..Well, the thought counts I guess..the only thing to console myself..)
Me n my missing presents..Sob sob

Tou Dai Zai aka Bengz with his special drink

After dinner, then we walked back to our hostel..
On the way back..got fireworks..but din manage to see..
N Bengz kept on tipu me that he got bring fireworks..Huhu..
Made me so happy initially nia..He's so bad bad..
ZX disappeared among the crowds..but I've guessed it..
He went to get the cake from his fridge..So much for the surprise..Hehe..

Oreo cheese n moist chocolate cake

Blur effect of the cake

Whose hand is tat?The culprit!!Huhu..Trying to press all the candles as deep as possible..

The 1st candle I manage to pick up..XD

So tasty a?Even the cake on the knife also dun wanna let go..LoLx..

Birthday song then make a wish then cut the cake n then...sob sob..bully bday gal session..By the way, this is the 3rd cake I cut this year..Wakaka..
They wanted me to bite out all the 19 candles..so terrible..Bengz n Lau kept on trying to push my head towards the cake..Huhu..the cream kena a bit on the face n nose..Like clown lidat..
U all better watch out..For sure I will revenge..Hiak hiak..

N here, it comes to the End of the celebration..

Inti Gang in Monash

Really feel grateful to have u guys with me..
Though this is a belated celebration..but I really appreciate all the efforts paid..
Even though it's not a grand party or whatever, but it's really touching for the great efforts..Once again, Thank you!!~
Thanks to namely - Zi Xiang, Hui Ting, Gweedy, Bengz, Lau, Tien Lui, Aaron, Hsiao Hui, Hun Seang =)

=The End=


P/S: Note that this is posted on the 9th of March..Wakaka..Really good at postponing work la me..Hehe..Pai seh Pai seh..Hopefully my other posts will be born soon...How soon is it?Hehe..We shall see =P

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mui...
long time din chat with you leh
huhu....

good nite XD

zixiang said...

huhu..at last..u hv updated ya blog after years..huhu..
erm..paiseh dat i din organise da party well..shudnt tell u earlier bout it..i shud plan it secretly..so dat it would be a surprise to u..huhu..
but luckily u din criticise it..
if can..wil try to plan a grander one for u in da future la..touched?huhu..
oh yea..thx for celebratin ma bday wiv da same gang again..huhu..
erm..told u b4 dat i rarely celebrate ma bday wiv others one..den tot dat i would spend ma bday like usual..but den..u really organised one for me..
really appreaciate it..i was shocked dat time..coz once i got out of da lift..i saw ther were many of u standin in front of da study room..tot u all were waitin for me for dinner in medan..but den da bday cake shocked me..huhu..
dat was da 1st time i was bullied by ma frenz on ma bday..thx to huatbeng n wenglau..
later on..i was lucky enuf to escape frm being thrown into da pool..
oops..shudnt crap so much..shud write all dis in ma blog..not here..paiseh..once again..really hv to thank you for all these..
wad can we do now?look forward for aaron's bday party..huhu..

Unknown said...

Hey..where can u comment abt ur bday gan3 yan2 here..Dun worry la..Will have another post on that ler..Adui..See la..Now I duno should still blog abt ur bday or not..

zixiang said...

paiseh..really paiseh dat i crapped so much on ma bday..huhu..
shud talk more on ya bday..
erm..actually dat was da 1st time i organised a bday party for others..u noe?touched anot?
though it might not be dat successful..stil i thk shud be acceptbale..since u din suan siao me on dat..huhu..
sry for da missin presents..mayb i shud be responsible for da incident oso..coz i passed it to aaron one..den after dat..we din pay much attention to da presents..n in da end all presents were gone..paiseh again..
but sincerity counts da most..rite?huhu..
really miss da time..dats da 1st week..we hv nth to worry bout..hv no assignments..no homework..no worries..okla..shudnt say so much adee..if not..i might be lazy again..in fact im stil lazy..huhu..
okla..dats all for dis time..
crap more nex time..huhu..

Chen Yi said...

blogging feels like revealing to a group of friends what's happening in yr life once and for all huh? besides recording the events happening weekly/monthly or what.. for memories and future reference perhaps..hehe

you wash yr own clothes there? or send to dobby? then got drying services? or u gotta hang it in yr balcony or what..
Kl food sucks huh? any chance of slimming down there? just ask, you're slim enough! :)

so great that you're able to celebrate yr bday 3 times, kinda special right?and with new friends too.. nice

can take picts of yr room and surroundings? kinda pat kua hor me.. -_-
i dun think i will hav the chance to go KL study, so just being curious~ haha

so you're fitting in there just fine huh? i see disted and inti's gang combined together.. make penangites proud!! haha.. dunno what i'm crapping..zz

i think after getting used to yr life in KL, you will learn to enjoy it more and maybe feel bu she de when u come back to pg.. haha. perhaps!!!

keep up the blogging!! :D

Unknown said...

ZX: Touch touch..very touching..LoLx..Keep it up..Go incharge of Events like bday party in the future as well ba..The more training u get..The better you are..hehe

aihz..Dont mention abt da missing presents d la..Sad sad again nia..EVen if buy another one to replace also meaningless d..SO jz forget abt it..

Unknown said...

Cyi:

Before this, I wanna say something..
"@#$%^&*!"

Huhu..Last night I typed quite a long reply for ur comment..N the lousy connection of mine in hostel couldnt send it out..n the reply is gone..Geram nia!Should have copied it before I post..*Sigh*

Well, here it goes again..

Absolutely agree with ur though about blogging..Hopefully more n more frens will get themselves a blog too=)

I wash my own clothes lo..Sending to dobby need to pay one..Everything also requires money $$$..Anyway,the dobby service is quite good overhere..Cz they even help us to fold the clothes..Not sure whether they got iron it or not..XD

The food here is indeed terrible..Perhaps is because of the portion is big..That's why I put on weight..huhu..But what is the point for a bad taste food with big portion..It's a torture!!
Jz dun understand why they cannot cook it nicely one..No wonder so many ppl said that PG is a 'beautiful food heavan'..

Hehe..Yea..So grateful to have this bunch of frens here..Dun worry..Even though I have good new frens here, but I wont forget the old ones..This is a promise!

Pictures of my hostel a..See first ba..Hehe..My room very untidy la..>.<..I will do that when I am bored till got nothing to do..But I guess this most likely wont happen..If I got nth to do, I will go have a date with my grandpa d..=P..If u ever have chance to come to KL, then pay me a visit ba..hehe..Pling is coming this weekends..Keke~

Hrm..Inti n Disted gang..LoLx..I still remember how awkward I was during orientation..Need to switch between this to gang so frequent..They cant really blend well intially..Even now..also not really well mixed..Only the gals can join the Disted gang..Maybe time can change ba..

K..till here..what a long post..>.<

Still very geram with the connection in hostel..Btw, I'm in the computer lab of the campus..*Cheers*

zixiang said...

hu..finally..
u r able to on9 and post comments in monash building..
im beta..coz i m using da LAN connection in ma unit to post u a comment..which means dat da internet connection in ma unit is okay again..muahuhu..
okla..dunno wad i wanna crap oso..
cya..huhu..

lalalim said...

Yi Mui,

Nice to here from you... Good that you had fun on ur birthday ( apart from the presents bit) Just a short note, i gotta go sleep d. Take care in KL, its good that you know lots of ppl there d. Haha, I will update my blog very err..soon, actually I wrote and saved word doc d, but then dunno why blogger dun want to let me log in. haiks. weird le. Anyways, take care and God bless...see you later:)

Unknown said...

Lala..
I spent such a long time to load this comment..Saw got new comment but jz couldnt load it..I think should be more than an hour..Aihz..Lame la the connection..huhu..I know I've been complaining about this countless time..N it doesnt help at all..>.<..What to do..Guess will only stop it when the connection is back to normal(the normal rate is still consider slow la..aihz..)

At least u only face problem with blogger n not everything..Hope to see ur new post soon..(If I'm able to get to access to ur blog..k..definitely will!hahax..Just let me noe when there's update..)

U too take care yea=)