Why all the problems keep coming to me?
I've done all I should..
But why there're still so many problems..
Before that was because I didnt get my offer letter when many people have received it..Even HunHao also got it d though I submitted my certified results together with him..
N then I got it finally after weeks..
I submitted the forms n payment..
N I thought everything is solved..
Accomodation is settled as well..
I'm just too naive..
Last week I tried to log on to allocate + account of Monash to choose my preferred subjects and the time for my tutorial and laboratory class..
Unfortunately, I can't get to access to the account..
It stated "Error. Your login details are fine, but you are not known by the system."
I tried countless of times but still failed..
I knew something is wrong with this..Deep in my heart, I really wish that it is just some connection error or what..
I sent emails to different departments of Monash to enquire about this problem..
My other friends dont face any problems at all..but only me..
Why is it me AGAIN?!
I've asked IDP about this..n Lynette said will check for me..
I've phoned straight to Monash as well..but the person incharged is on leave..
Asked me to call back on Monday..then fine..I'll just wait..
I received a reply eventually from ITS Help Desk of Monash..
"The username and password is correct but your enrollment could be is still
under process. Please try again later. If you still have problem, please
refer to you course manager of you faculty for assistance."
What the heck?
I've sent in my course enrolment form n paid the fees more than two weeks ago..How long u all wanna process the thing..
This is just so wrong..
I went to IDP this morning..
N the server is down..cant get to access to Monash website..
Lynette asked me to go home 1st..she will check for me..
But I insisted..after a few times of error in loading the page..Finally I can get in the allocate + log in page..Still the same error message..
I just wanna show Lynette what is the problem I'm facing in real..
She finally understood..N phoned Monash to enquire about my status..
That gal just back to work..She is unsure about my stuff..
She said she will check for me n let Lynette know later..
So I cant do anything but go home n wait for the news..
Was so tired..Slept then lunch then get ready to go for paint ball..
Hoping that I will get a good news after paintball..
Just wanna have fun..Dun wanna indulge in gloomy mood..
After all, this might be the last chance hanging out with this bunch of friends as most of them are leaving real soon..the first one gonna be Felicia on this Thurs morning..
So I didnt show any problems on my face..Just try to 4get abt it temporarily..
I guess I made it, right?
Nobody sensed anything on me..
The paintball is over..N a few of us headed to Kayu for dinner..
After my meal, I received a phone call..
My instinct told me that it is not a good one..
So I get away from the crowd n talk to the person at the corner..
The call is made from Monash..
Guess what is it about..
The gal in the phone told me that..They haven't received my enrolment form n payment..That's why my status has not yet being updated..N this is also why I can't access to the allocate + account..
What the craps?!
I've paid n u say u didnt get it..
But somehow IDP received an email saying that monash has received it..
The deadline has passed u noe..
What am I suppose to do if u all lost my document?
Why the system so cacat one..
N why all these only happened on me..
Without spliting the bad news to my friends, we continue our chit chat..
Finally got to go home..
The first thing I reached home is to discuss this with my mum..
N she straight away accused this is my fault for going out too much..
WTF!!I've settled all I should then only I go out k..
Why always lidat..Before understand the whole situation then straight away blame me 1st..
Forget about it..I dun have to inform anything of mine to anyone in the future..
What I get is only scolding n blaming..
Not helping at all..
Then I told a friend about this..
N again..I get some blamings..n somehow a lecture..
So I decided not to tell anyone anymore..
It's better I solve it on my own then only tell then the whole thing..
I dont think I deserve all the blaming n scolding..
I told myself not to cry cz I got nothing wrong in this case..
N I jz dont understand why all the bad things jz come to me..
The God knows what Still think that I got not enough problems,is it?
Fine..I will jz take it as it comes..
Then later on..
Get a bad news from Hui Ting..
Telling me that her dad changed the plan..
So now I got another problem..Transport to orientation..
Really craps..
So near then only tell me the plan is changed..
I noe this is not her fault..
She cannot control all this..
The first thing I did this time is not to consult my mum..
I tried asking around who else can bring me down..
But apparently there is none..
Jac will go down on Fri..Aiyeen will go down even earlier..
Then the rest will go down by bus n they have got the bus tickets..
So fine..
I jz hope that I can still get bus tickets for my journey go down KL n back to PG..
N there comes another misunderstanding between me n my friend..n later on my mum..
Why did they misunderstand me..
Then after the thing only came to apologise..
I really felt fan2 enough..
Why cant just stop all the nonsense..
Crying wont help..I knew that clearly..
But still I cant endure n the tears just drop down..
I jz got nobody else to blame with..or spill the beans to..
Only here..The only place completely belongs to me..
N wont question me anything or blame me at fault for things..
If u r reading this and prepare to scold me n give me another lecture..
Thanks a lot..I guess I dont need it..
Just leave me alone..
I jz need some place to vent my frustration..which I wont being interrupted at all..
Just need a room of fresh air to breath in..
No questions..
No scolding..
No blaming..
No nothing is made
Best of luck to me tmr..
Gonna go IDP again for another battle..N also the hope for the bus tickets..
Still going down the orientation or not..
Still able to study in Monash KL or not..
Death or alive..
Will be known soon..



4 comments:
sayang sayang!!!
the people from idp and monash all dumb dumb ... yimei dont sad sad k ...
can really feel how mad, frustrated and fed up u r from ur post ...
i also wat to say bout them ...
good luck and take care k!
love u lots!
mou mou..
of course not your fault lai..hee.
dont worry, after bad bad thingy happens..means goody goody thingy will come d XD huhA! look forward for goody goody XD sure come de XD and goody goody always XD
cheers!
yikes.. poor yimui,
it's not yr fault yet u still kena blamed..
i understand yr feeling as i also kena before.. the blamed part, not the whole monash-idp inefficiency..
dunno what to say about that la.. just shake head, they've really lost their accountability..
anyway, hope u will rcv yr good news soon!!!! good luck and take care...
After the "storm" everything will settle down..
Thanks gals..
Well, I'm not sure whether this is the good news or not..
By the way, it is certainly better one..
I said I would be goin to IDP this morning,right?
Before I got out from bed, I received a call from Monash..
N the gal told me she has JUST received my enrolment form..So they need 3 working days to update my status in the website..Then fine lo..Can only wait till 3 days later only allocate my subject timetable..
Whereas the transportation part..
I've bought the bus ticket down to KL..10am on the 11th..So settle d..
Then the one back to PG one still under consideration..Hopefully my aunt can bring me back la..She said she will try..If not then gonna come back by bus nia lo..Sienz..Alone go alone back..
So..is this a good news?
Not very sure abt it..
I jz cant imagine how is the feeling like to go there alone by bus..I will get to experience it in no time..
Thanks for all the concerns
Post a Comment